A_D_Burton15

Reaction score
I am going to start a save with Rotherham United, but I don't know what players to buy, sell or even release.

Any ideas?

Try and get loans. Jeremy Helan from man city is a good l2 lb/lm also try and get someone like Porter from sheffield united. That is the sort of team you should really try and use. If looking to buy, Helan is about £30K

awesome someone with the same problem and club as me i got harris (former millwall player) scores goals for me i got two man utd youngsters on loan!! thorpe and vermilji! so hope that helps

could you give me any advice also cheers :)

Since FM 08 I have only played Rotherham saves (they have a special place as they were the first to hire me from unemployment in 08), but strangely I havent got a game with them in '13.

The problem is the loss of Le Fondre I think. Look for really cheap/free strikers as there is something of a problem up front. The defence isnt bad, but maybe look for a decent backup for Warrington as he can be hit and miss. Go to the England trial days, put your scouts looking for free players and try and get some decent coaches in. There is the free shortlist here

Good luck! In '10 I got them winning the CL, so they are a club that can be built on!

Last edited:
Ahm Souk, look at caulwood fulham (Spelling) erm cuvellier stoke decent loans