city4lyf

Reaction score
I love LLM and have just started a new game with them and signed febian brandy.
I was just wondering if anyone has played with them and if so how do they play best and who are good players to sign?

have never got pre season friendly with them Rigobert Song if you can afford it is great for the defence!Edu is a great holding midfielder for that league formerly of arsenal.If you need a good left winger Savio is your man!!

Yeah, maybe try counter-attacking football on a 4-4-2 formation, Le Fondre and Law will be key and Thomas-Moore also pops in a few goals. IMO you need a new keeper so browse the transfer/loan list and see who you can pick up, or check out the free transfers mate :p

Yeah just signed a new keeper as I saw it as a weakness :p He is called roberto pampin got him on a free :) scouts said championship/very good league 1 player :D
Savio unfortunately had gone but signed some guy call Jose Juan Luque on a free who is good

Yeah just signed a new keeper as I saw it as a weakness :p He is called roberto pampin got him on a free :) scouts said championship/very good league 1 player :D
Savio unfortunately had gone but signed some guy call Jose Juan Luque on a free who is good

Yeah he is good normally signs for Alcorcon or Ponferadina

Luque just made his debut and made 4 assists in a 4-1 win at gillingham :D

Yeah i have a screenshot

Last edited:
Would love to know how you get in can you post table from january and end of season

Yeah will do mate, got work tonight so will get round to it sometime over the weekend

Have you tried Matt James or Abdi Ibrahim on loan ? Not 100% sure youll be able to get em but worth a try

Doing quality mate in january Brandy and Luque have been sensational
Thats great mate your going really well!your looking at promotion first time of asking but the question is can you do that in league 1 after you get promoted!just keep doing what your doing

Ahh right :p to be fair to him though when he has played he has chipped in with a few goals, will probably look to get rid of him for the start of the league 1 season though!

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Thats great mate your going really well!your looking at promotion first time of asking but the question is can you do that in league 1 after you get promoted!just keep doing what your doing

Yeah realistically I want to be aiming for mid table for the first season and then build from that, not looking at back to back promotions as that is too much of a step up I think

Ahh right :p to be fair to him though when he has played he has chipped in with a few goals, will probably look to get rid of him for the start of the league 1 season though!

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Yeah realistically I want to be aiming for mid table for the first season and then build from that, not looking at back to back promotions as that is too much of a step up I think
Its possible back to back promotion if you keep Le Fondre and Brandy.When you get to the championship get a good parent club preferably Chelsea because you could get McEarchan and Boirini

Yeah true, I will definitely go for it however i won't be overly disappointed if I don't get it :)

I already have them mate :p i will look to get another one at the start of league 1, preferably a premier league team

Yeah true, I will definitely go for it however i won't be overly disappointed if I don't get it :)

I already have them mate :p i will look to get another one at the start of league 1, preferably a premier league team

Chelsea are the best parent team!!