Olympiakos - Bordeaux
Inter - Chelsea
Bayern Munich - Fiorentina
CSKA Moscow - Sevilla
Lyon - Real Madrid
Porto - Arsenal
AC Milan - Manchester United

As long as pato doesn't play well united should go through lol

They better hope they have there first team defence or he will cause all sorts of problems

Some very interesting ties there. I personally am looking forward to United v AC being a Man Utd fan, but also I think Lyon v Real Madrid could be a very good game over the 2 legs. I think Sevilla could also suprise a few teams and go far this year.

Predictions over 2 legs:

VfB Stuttgart - Barcelona (0-3)
Olympiakos - Bordeaux (1-2)
Inter - Chelsea (0-2)
Bayern Munich - Fiorentina (2-1)
CSKA Moscow - Sevilla (4-2)
Lyon - Real Madrid (0-4)
Porto - Arsenal (1-3)
AC Milan - Manchester United (1-4)

Some good games there. I expect Barca and Arsenal to get through. Not sure about the Man U Milan or Chelsea V Inter games.

Sevilla are playing well this season so they could make it along with Bayern if they keep up there current form.

Real Madrid V Lyon will be interesting.

Porto isn't an easy draw, even Man United had there problems against them last season, didn't they outplay you at Old Trafford, the only poor side left in the competition is Stuttgart

once again chelsea given a ridiculously hard draw....it is actually a fix

once again chelsea given a ridiculously hard draw....it is actually a fix

Why should you be given an easy draw?

The only teama that isn't up to scratch in that last 16 is Stuttgart and CSKA Moscow

Why should you be given an easy draw?

The only teama that isn't up to scratch in that last 16 is Stuttgart and CSKA Moscow
im not saying that lol im just saying that chelsea always normally get Liverpool or Barcelona and then one time we dont we get Mourinho...its just wierd

cska arent up to scratch?
It will be difficult for ANY team to travel up to freezing moscow. Stuttgart would be the only easy draw, and maybe olympiakos. But all of these games are tough, barring the Barca one and the Man U Milan one. Man U & barca will get through easily.