Round of 16

Im not surprised a man utd fan said we got a easy draw. How on earth can you say porto is a easy draw like Jack fulham said they completed out played you at trafford and fully deserved the three points and if it wasnt for ronaldo's 40 yarder in the second leg man utd would of been knocked out the champions league so you can consider yourself lucky to be in the cl final last season.

porto is a easier draw than milan? I would consider milan easier without kaka milan look as good as dead all a bunch of oldies and ronaldinho's lost his touch only threat to united is pato.

Arsenal got the easier draw my backside :|

Bayern v fiorentina game will be awesome.

Last edited:
Im not surprised a man utd fan said we got a easy draw. How on earth can you say porto is a easy draw like Jack fulham said they completed out played you at trafford and fully deserved the three points and if it wasnt for ronaldo's 40 yarder in the second leg man utd would of been knocked out the champions league so you can consider yourself lucky to be in the cl final last season.

porto is a easier draw than milan? I would consider milan easier without kaka milan look as good as dead all a bunch of oldies and ronaldinho's lost his touch only threat to united is pato.

Arsenal got the easier draw my backside :|

Bayern v fiorentina game will be awesome.
Yeah, and if west brom won every game last season they would of won the league.:p

We were not completely outplayed by any stretch of the imagination,(plus 3 points weren't up for grabs:$) and what, when did it become illegal to score 40 yarders. we were in no way lucky to get to the final.

And don't kid yourself about porto, good team but they were one of the easier teams you could have got. I don't rate milan either but i reckon they are still better than porto but maybe i'm wrong. You probably have the easiest tie of any english team but not in the whole competition.

No luck in the getting to final, did you see second leg of Chelsea Barca?

Yes, but man united didn't play in it. which is what i'm talking about.
(Seriously confused)

You said there is no luck involved in getting to a champions League final or is that only the case for United, I thought it would of meant all teams, however, I am looking forward to Zamora on Carrick and De Laet tomorrow Anderson ;)

Yeah, and if west brom won every game last season they would of won the league.:p

We were not completely outplayed by any stretch of the imagination,(plus 3 points weren't up for grabs:$) and what, when did it become illegal to score 40 yarders. we were in no way lucky to get to the final.

And don't kid yourself about porto, good team but they were one of the easier teams you could have got. I don't rate milan either but i reckon they are still better than porto but maybe i'm wrong. You probably have the easiest tie of any english team but not in the whole competition.
You misunderstood my meaning. I wasn't saying their is no luck involved in getting to the final just that on this occasion we, united, weren't lucky.

You said there is no luck involved in getting to a champions League final or is that only the case for United, I thought it would of meant all teams, however, I am looking forward to Zamora on Carrick and De Laet tomorrow Anderson ;)
hahaha.
I would be worried but we rested anderson midweek so a united win is inevitable.(H)

I think its a matter of opinion but i feel porto is a much better opposition than milan but like you said i might be wrong but i would of prefered milan as they would suit us more. Arsenal are faster and milan are probs the slowest lol so it would of been much easier for us to qualifly. Yes porto are easy but so are milan so i dont get why some man utd fans accuse arsenal of being the only ones who get easy draws.

Not aimed at you.

Last edited:
We'll be showing Milan how it is done tomorrow ;)

I never knew Anderson still played for United, all the talk is about Obertan these days me thinks

When Danny Murphy plays against United, he usually ends up on the winning side, our great home form along with Zamora's great form will be ultimately be United's downfall ;)