Reaction score
I have alot of experience when it comes to writing blogs. I am going to start off with Standard Liege. This is my first blog update on this website, this is the kind of work I can produce.

Banner1.png

HODGSON TO GO ON SPENDING
SPREE

defour.png

Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson continues his goal to restrengthen 'The Reds' squad
and relive the glory days once again, but this time he is targeting two main positions
- Centre Midfield and Attacking Midfield. He will try to recreate his squad by capturing
the signatures of Standard Liege's skipper Steven Defour and Danny of Russia's Zenit
St Petersburg. Both players are extremely under-rated but yet reaking with talent - a
bargain spot by Roy as beleived by many.

However as we all know Manchester City are known for their jaw dropping wallet and
transfer budget, which means trouble! Their main attribute is snatching players for
rediculous amounts of money both to the club and the player, once they confirm a bid they
know they have signed the player! So now that rumours have been stirring about the duo
joining Liverpool they'll try and do something about it, this may cause bidding mahem!

The pair would take a big chunk out of Roy Hodgson's pocket money - sales could be
necessary - although it is the complete opposite for Roberto Mancini. The signings of
the two players would still leave City with a massive budget - more than any other
English club.

defour2.png

Name: Steven Arnold Defour
Date of Birth: 15th April, 1988
Place of Birth: Mechelen, Belgium
Current Club: Standard Liège

DANNY.png

Name: Daniel Miguel Alves Gomes
Known As: Danny
Date of Birth: 7th August, 1983
Place of Birth: Caracas, Venezuela
Current Club: Zenit St Petersburg

banner2-1.png

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I like being an active user so expect alot of blog posts, the above are the standards of posts that I provide. Comments and feedback are welcome! :D

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:49 PM ----------

Anyone? If I get followers I'll provide more and more blog posts.

Last edited: