The12th man

Reaction score
Have been managing R. Madrid and for the past season Ruben De la Red has been unavailable but will soon be able to play and I'm wondering how good is he and is it worth naming him in my 25 man squad for the 2010-11 season. He will only be used as a back-up if named.

We don't know what the rest of your squad is mate

He's great but there is no point naming him in your 25 man squad, it seems he had a problem with his heart last season so he couldn't play, he should be available for the 2010/11 season though.

For 2010/11 he's definitely worth having in your squad, quality player when you get him back up to match fitness

He is absolutly great. I had him at almost every club I managed and he is excelent. Very professional behaviour and personality, good on the field. He is worthy of Real Madrid, trust me.

It Depends Really Because You Still Have Alonso And Gago. Right ? And They Are Both Quality Defensive Mid's And De La Red's Stat's Are Not Bad At All So I Would Include Him And Play Him In The Match's That Ar'nt As Important So You Can Decide Who You Want As First Choice Because They Are All Very Capable. :)

It Depends Really Because You Still Have Alonso And Gago. Right ? And They Are Both Quality Defensive Mid's And De La Red's Stat's Are Not Bad At All So I Would Include Him And Play Him In The Match's That Ar'nt As Important So You Can Decide Who You Want As First Choice Because They Are All Very Capable. :)
Headache :S CaPiTaLs are banned from this site mate ;) my eyes are killing me...
it surely must be that much harder to type with evey starting letter as a capital than just normally?

On topic:

Ruben is a classy player, as mentioned above, good squad player, professional and he is Spanish as well and on pretty decent wages too for a club like Real Madrid ;)

He is a good player who should get a look in at your squad for sure.....never pay too much attention to him cause of him being unavaliable