Bren98

Reaction score
As the title says, it's a hard task to pick between the two. Role will be deep-lying playmaker (Def)

Ruben Neves has already accepted a contract offer after an offer of 47,5 million euros.

Verratti is available for a little bit over 100 million. I can probably get the price down a bit due to him being unhappy.

While money isn't an issue, spending so much on a defensive midfielder is a bit too much, but Verratti is young and of absolute class, which puts me in doubt.

The more offensive midfielders that play in the 2 spots in front of the DM are Keita, Milinkovic-Savic, the Ox and Ejaria.

I would go for veratti, even though he is much expensive. That guy is absolute class, and I am sure you won't regret your decision once he starts putting in some good performances.

Not even a question for me, Verratti everytime. oozes class

Don't be so quick to discard Ruben Neves, Verrati's potential is higher but Ruben Neves simply delivers everytime he plays for me, including he won a Ballon D'or and scored nearly 20 goals as a Mezzalla (CM)

I've got Neves on my radar as well as soon as price//opportunity comes along I'm going for him. Top of my list for central midfield.