Reaction score
Hello to all peeps here, I have a big question that I can't seem to solve myself.
:p
I am currently training Benfica , I'm in 2012, I have players like Khedira, Anderson, Muller, Cardozo, Coentrão, among others.

But ever since I promoted former youth player, 20 year old ruben pinto, a decent but not great youth player, every manager in the opositon, in all the 5 games I've played through the season, have said that Ruben, altough rarely in the bench, is my team's biggest threat. If it was only one match I'd think its normal, however, 5 matches in a row, for a player that normally doesnt play?oO)

Puzzling(?)XD

Im also managing Benfica and have found alot of other managers hyping him up too but I don't play him because I have better players. Also how did you sign Khedira, Muller and Anderson? I'm struggling to get any players of that quality because of the tiny transfer budgets and wage budgets. :S

Im also managing Benfica and have found alot of other managers hyping him up too but I don't play him because I have better players. Also how did you sign Khedira, Muller and Anderson? I'm struggling to get any players of that quality because of the tiny transfer budgets and wage budgets. :S

I got them all because of the transfer glitch I think, khedira and anderson I got in the 2nd season for 4 million euros, they all got unhappy and their clubes offered them very cheaply, I'm in the 3rd season and I've won champions league in the previous season, always win everything in Portugal, altough the competition is pretty much only Porto, if you need any help as in players is concerned, ask me.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Is he any good? got a screenshot mate?

I have screen shots but I think the only way to up them is by photobucket or similar sites, I don't have an account there I think.

But he is an average young player, good for backup as CM or RM. Nothing special, I don't really understand why are the other managers hyping him.

I got them all because of the transfer glitch I think, khedira and anderson I got in the 2nd season for 4 million euros, they all got unhappy and their clubes offered them very cheaply, I'm in the 3rd season and I've won champions league in the previous season, always win everything in Portugal, altough the competition is pretty much only Porto, if you need any help as in players is concerned, ask me.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

I have screen shots but I think the only way to up them is by photobucket or similar sites, I don't have an account there I think.

But he is an average young player, good for backup as CM or RM. Nothing special, I don't really understand why are the other managers hyping him.

When posting click the paperclip, then attach file, then choose the screenshot, then upload file, then when its finished uploading post, it should work

maybe they do that to destabilize the rest of the team?
but i dont think that the AI is enough for that :/

Well in my game he is far more better, I don't know why, probably because his potential varies between games I think ! But still, he is miles away from my best players.

Well in my game he is far more better, I don't know why, probably because his potential varies between games I think ! But still, he is miles away from my best players.

I've been using Dunc's medium training schedule since the start and gave him the odd 1st team game last season. I've also had him tutored by PabloAimar. I agree with you that maybe his potential varies

Yes it does, its someting the game uses to guarantee some players turn out different, altough some players have fixed potential. In Benfica many of the youngsters have varied potential, which can be misleading in some cases, per example, Alipio, Rodrigo, Leandro Pimenta, David Simão, Ruben Pinto, they are all excelent youngsters and probably will be excellent players, but the best in Benfica's youth are Roderick Miranda, Nelson Oliveira and Jan Oblak.

In Benfica you have to make revolutions and sell alot of players sometimes. In general the team is a bit compacent.
My line up:
GK Neuer
RD: Silvio
CD:Luisao
CD:David Luiz
LD: Coentrao
DCM: Miguel Veloso
CM:Anderson
CM:Khedira
Trequartista: Muller
STR: Cardozo
STR: Hulk

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

When I click on the paperclip in leads me to the player thread menu and doesn't ask to add anything, I had seen this way of upping screenies here in a tutorial but it doesn't seem to work here, and I'm sure I'm making everything right. :s weird