Rubin Kazan- the greatest team in the world (apparently)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canesdude

Reaction score
I cannot beat Rubin Kazan. Right now I'm on my second attempt, I quit out of frustration after my first attempt. My first attempt I was down 4-0 after one half. Now I'm down 2-0 after 30 minutes. This is ******* ridiculous. Every player on my team suddenly decides that it's their day off. Van Persie decided that he'll have 6 finishing instead of 16. This is unbelievable.

Have you tried looking at how they play and changing your formation to counter it?

Have you tried looking at how they play and changing your formation to counter it?
It's not that, it's just every player on my team is playing like total ****. I'm so angry I can't even type right now.

I get the same thing with some teams and I always think it could be my tactics, but I never change them at all.

And now that it's half time, when I tell my players that they are ****, they decide to act like a bunch of ******* and lose confidence.

Well, they do have the Eremenko brothers...

Try changing your formation/tactics or something. Can't expect the same tactic to beat every team, surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.