Rudar Breza - A Long Adventure in Yugoslavia

Welcome back to the Rudar Breza save. February has passed, so lets look at the results.

League Matchday 24
League-M24.jpg

We played Novi Travnik away from home and almost lost this game. But late drama with two stoppage time goals allowed us to beat them 2-1.

League Matchday 25
League-M25.jpg

The next game against Radnički Lukavac was a very close match, which ultimately ended up in a 2-2 draw.

League Matchday 26
League-M26.jpg

We had a pretty big game against promotion chasers Brotnjo Premier. Fortunately for us, we came out big with a 4-1 victroy at home with a brace from Zevrnja.

League Matchday 27
League-M27.jpg

Our final game of the month was a routine 3-0 victory against relegation candidates Polet 1926.

League Table
table feb21.jpg

Our good fortune for this month sees us now twelve points clear of 2nd placed Ljubic. Bosna Visoko lost a lot of ground in the promotion race as they ran into a patch of bad form, while Brotnjo Premier are on the resurgence with six victories in seven matches.

That's it for February. I will return very soon with March fixtures.

Welcome back to the Rudar Breza save. March has passed so lets look at the results.

League Matchday 28
League-M28.jpg

What a match this was! We hosted Drina HE in this seven goal thriller where Drina managed to come back from a two goal deficit to draw level. However, we managed to edge them 4-3.

League Matchday 29
League-M29.jpg

Our routine 3-0 victory against Mladost Malešići allowed us to confirm promotion to the 4th tier of Yugoslav football. Let's go! We're going up!

Kup Republike Bosne i Hercegovine 3rd Round
KBiH 3rd Rnd.jpg

We drew against 6th tier sider Nemila Zenica in the Bosnia Cup. It was a surprisingly close game as we drew 1-1 after extra time. We managed to emerge victorious on penalties. Not exactly happy at this result as we should be beating teams like this without having to go through penalties.

Kup Republike Bosne i Hercegovine 4th Round
KBiH 4th Rnd.jpg

Our run in the Bosnia Cup ends here as we lose to 4th tier NK Travnik. We tried our best to catch up after going 2-0 down, but they were ultimately too good for us to handle.

League Matchday 30
League-M30.jpg

Our next match was against Mladost Rogatica away from home. We needed to win this game to seal the league title, which is exactly what we did when we did beat them 3-1. Let's go!

League Table
table Mar22.jpg

That's it for the title race. Now all that's left is the race for promotion and the relegation battle, though I expect the two clubs in 18th and 17th to be relegated soon.

That's it for March. I will return with a quick rundown of our last four matches, the youth intake, and the end of the season in Yugoslavia.

Welcome back to the Rudar Breza save. It's the end of the season in Yugoslavia and the final results are in. Before we look at the final results, our youth intake has come in, so lets take a look.

youth intake 2022.jpg

While this year's youth intake wasn't as good as last year's, we still got a fair share of quality youth prospects, particularly Mirza Hasanovic, a 15 year old winger who has already one star ability. I still have some reservations about the future of these players, but we'll see as time goes on. Now for the remaining fixtures.

League Matchdays 31-34
League-M31.jpg

League-M32.jpg

League-M33.jpg

League-M34.jpg

Our final four matches sees us win two and draw two, including our big derby day clash against Bosna Visoko. I was a little disappointed that we couldn't beat our rivals, but oh well we are off to bigger and better things.

League Table
final table 2022.jpg

And that's it for the season. Going up with us are the league's other three promoted sides in Ljubic, Brotnjo Premier, and Vis Simm-Bau. I couldn't help but feel a little schadenfreude at our rivals Bosna Visoko, who finished in a disappointing 7th place, having missed out on promotion after another bad run of form. Mladost Malešići, Glasinac, Polet 1926, and Turbina Jablanica ended up getting relegated to the 6th tier leagues.

Now for results around Yugoslavia.

KMT Final 2022.jpg

The Kup Marshal Tito was won by Red Star Belgrade, who beat the 3rd tier side Rudeš 3-1 in the final. What a story that would be if the Croatian side managed to win the Cup as they would be the only third tier side to qualify for Europe.

1stLeague 2022.jpg

The Yugoslav First League was won by Red Star Belgrade, who edged out ahead of Dinamo Zagreb near the end of the season. Radnički Niš, Mladost Lučani, and playoff loser Vojvodina Novi Sad were relegated to the Second League.

2ndLeague 2022.jpg

The Second League was won by Aluminij Kidričevo, who were promoted with Šibenik and playoff winner FK Zeta. Borac Banja Luka, Željezničar Sarajevo, Velež Mostar, and Radnik Bijeljina were relegated to the 3rd tier.

KBiH Final 2022.jpg

The Bosnia Cup was won by Željezničar Sarajevo, who beat Podrinje on penalties after drawing 0-0.

KHr Final 2022.jpg

The Croatia Cup was won by HNK Gorica, who beat last season's First League champions Hajduk Split on penalties after drawing 1-1.

KKsv Final 2022.jpg

The Kosovan Cup was won by Feronikeli, who beat Gjilani 2-0.

KMg Final 2022.jpg

The Montenegrin Cup was won by Zeta, who beat Jedinstvo Bijelo Polje 1-0.

KMn Final 2022.jpg

The Macedonian Cup was won by Rabotnički Skopje, who beat Sileks Kratovo 2-0.

KSl Final 2022.jpg

The Slovenian Cup was won by Nafta Lendava, who beat Interblock Ljubljana 1-0.

KSr Final 2022.jpg

The Serbian Cup was won by Voždovac, who beat Napredak Kruševac 1-0.

That's it for Season 2. I will return for results around Europe.

Welcome back to the Rudar Breza save. We will be wrapping up with Season 2 by looking at results from around Europe.

BuLi 2022.jpg

The Bundesliga was won by Bayern Munich once again, this time on goal difference. Hannover 96, Werder Bremen, and playoff loser Union Berlin were relegated to the 2 Bundesliga.

2BuLi 2022.jpg

The 2 Bundesliga was won by Freiburg, who were promoted with Heidenheim and VfL Bochum. Ingolstadt and Kaiserslautern were relegated to the 3 Liga.

Prem 2022.jpg

The Premier League was won by Liverpool. Norwich City, Fulham, and Burnley were relegated to the Championship.

EFL 2022.jpg

The Championship was won by Southampton, who were promoted with Watford and Queen's Park Rangers. Blackpool, Reading, and Ipswich Town were relegated to League One.

A 2022.jpg

The Serie A went to Juventus once again, quite comfortably. Cosenza, Brescia, and Sampdoria were relegated to Serie B.

B 2022.jpg

Serie B was won by Spezia, who were promoted with Benevento and Monza. Lecco, Padova, Bari, and Reggina were relegated to Serie C.

L1 2022.jpg

Ligue 1 was won by PSG, who had a centurion season. Nantes and Metz were relegated to Ligue 2.

L2 2022.jpg

Ligue 2 was won by Lorient, who were promoted with Nimes. Orleans and Clemont Foot were relegated to the third tier.

LaLiga 2022.jpg

La Liga was won by Atletico Madrid. Huesca, Elche, and Osasuna were relegated to La Liga 2.

Laliga2 2022.jpg

Celta Vigo won La Liga 2 and were promoted with Tenerife and Rayo Vallecano. Sabadell, FC Andorra, Fuenlabrada, and Lugo were relegated.

CL 2022.jpg

The Champions League was won by Arsenal of all teams. They beat Real Madrid 3-0 in the final. What a strange result that was, as Arsenal finished 7th in the league.

EL 2022.jpg

The Europa League was won by Lazio, who beat RB Leipzig 2-0 in the final.

ECL 2022.jpg

The inaugural edition of the Europa Conference League was won by Bayer Leverkusen, who beat Stade Rennais 3-0 in the final.

That's it for Season 2. I will return very soon with the start of Season 3.

Welcome back to the Rudar Breza save. Season 3 has started, so let's look at the new league rules before we get into July fixtures.

S3 Rules1.jpg

S3 Rules2.jpg

Our squad registration still forbids anyone outside the EU and apart from minor registration changes, not much is to be said here. We have been tipped as relegation favorites, so we'll have to fight hard this season. Now for the fixtures.

League Matchday 1
League-M1.jpg

We open the season with a thrilling 3-2 victory over Tekstilac Derventa, thanks to a stoppage time winner from Boskovic.

League Matchday 2
League-M2.jpg

Things were a little more comfortable in our first home game of the season, where we beat Beltinci 3-1.

League Matchday 3
League-M3.jpg

This was probably one of the worst games of the save as we drew 0-0 with Sileks Kratovo. None of the players on the pitch on both sides could keep their shots on target, and there weren't many shots to begin with. I suppose all that mattered was the result, as relegation favorites, we need to fight for every single point to stay in the division.

League Table
Table Jul22.jpg

Not much to discuss here, Vis Simm-Bau started off great like the last two seasons as they've going up the leagues with us.

That's it for the Rudar Breza save. I will return with August fixtures and the conclusion of the summer transfer window very soon.

My Gunners won the CL? I'd take 17th place for a CL win lol.

Can I get a link to this database?

Database or the save? The database is a modified version of Sangue Blu's Yugoslavia database on the Steam Workshop,

Alright, welcome back to the Rudar Breza save, where August has past and the summer transfer window has shut. So let's look at the business before we look at our fixtures.

summer22 in1.jpg
summer22 in2.jpg
summer22 in3.jpg
summer22 out.jpg

There was lots and lots of turnover as we strengthened the side for the new season, bringing in lots of quality into the club. The outgoing transfer list is somewhat misleading, as I had cleared out a lot of the deadwood reserves who would never see the light of day on the pitch. Some players were lucky enough to already join a new club as seen in the outgoing list, but the vast majority are still on free transfers. Now the fixtures.

League Matchday 4
League-M4.jpg

We meet Sloga Doboj for the second time this save and to my satisfaction, we beat them 3-1, avenging our Bosnia Cup penalties loss against them two years ago.

League Matchday 5
League-M5.jpg

What. A. Game. We hosted Rudar Labin in a nine-goal thriller in which we came back from 2-0 down at half time to win 5-4. This is probably one of the most entertaining and stressful matches I've had in FM21.

Kup Marshal Tito 2nd Round
KMT 2nd Rnd.jpg

Our first Cup game of the season was an away trip to 7th tier side Laduč. We recorded a comfortable 4-1 victory against the Croatian side.

League Matchday 6
League-M6.jpg

Back to league matters, we had a very close game against Čapljina, but thanks to Ivan Brkic and Erald Vukaj, we beat them 2-1.

League Matchday 7
League-M7.jpg

Our final game of the month was at home to Posušje. Thanks to a debut brace from centerback Braz Medle, we won 3-1.

League Table
table aug22.jpg

I am very happy to note that our momentum has still not been slowed down by promotion whatsoever as we sit at the top of the table above fellow overachievers Viss Simm-Bau by a point. Lets hope we can keep that momentum until we get promoted.

That's it for the Rudar Breza save. Next time, September fixtures.

Welcome back to the Rudar Breza save. September has passed so let's look at the results.

League Matchday 8
League-M8.jpg

We hosted Radnički Pirot in the first game of the month, where we claimed a narrow 1-0 victory.

League Matchday 9
League-M9.jpg

It was a perfect evening in our away trip to Zagora, where we comfortably beat them 4-1 with a fantastic first half performance.

Kup Marshal Tito 3rd Round
KMT 3rd Rnd.jpg

6th tier side Omladinac Vrata hosted us in the Marshal Tito Cup, and while the game was quiet, we did win 2-0.

League Matchday 10
League-M10.jpg

The next game, back in the league, came against Rudar Velenje, where we drew 1-1. Weird game, as we conceded an embarrassing own goal but put things back on level terms with a penalty shortly after. Can't say I'm too disappointed about the result, as Velenje are one of the stronger teams in the division.

League Matchday 11
League-M11.jpg

For the third time in this save, we meet up with Vis Simm-Bau, who ran into a patch of bad form during the month by picking up only two points in the last five matches. We compounded their misery by winning 2-0 away from home.

League Table
table sep22.jpg

We are a third of the way through the season and we are at the top of the table, four points ahead of Pelister Bitola and Podrinje, who are tied on 25 points with the same goal difference. Poor Mladost Zdralovi, they have lost all eleven games they've played and are nine points from safety with a horrendous goal difference. The fact they have only scored a single goal all season is telling of their biggest problem so far.

That's it for the save. I will return soon with October fixtures.

Welcome back to the Rudar Breza save. October fixtures have been played so lets take a look.

League Matchday 12
League-M12.jpg

We welcomed the hapless Mladost Zdralovi, bottom of the table without a single point. Their losing streak was extended to 12 games after we beat them 3-1.

League Matchday 13
League-M13.jpg

We had a quiet game against Hravace, where we won 1-0.

Kup Marshal Tito 4th Round
KMT 4th Rnd.jpg

A change of pace as we face Ravnice in the Marshal Tito Cup. I rotated the side heavily as we beat the lower tier opposition by a goal to nil.

League Matchday 14
League-M14.jpg

This was a big match between two title hopefuls in recently relegated Pelister Bitola and our side. Unfortunately, we lost our first game of season by losing 2-0 away from home.

Kup Bosne i Hercegovine 2nd Round
KBiH 2nd Rnd.jpg

We start our state cup run by beating Sloboda Novi Grad 3-1 away from home.

League Matchday 15
League-M15.jpg

Back to league matters, we emerge 2-0 victors against NK Travnik.

League Matchday 16
League-M16.jpg

Two weeks after losing our big clash against Pelister Bitola, we had another one as we faced 2nd-placed Podrinje Janja. This time, we didn't slip up against our competitive rivals as we secure a 3-1 victory away from home.

League Table
table oct22.jpg

We remain at the top, ahead by six points. Mladost Zdralovi finally picked up a point by drawing 1-1 with Sileks Kratovo, but remain rooted to the bottom of the table fifteen points from safety.

That's it for October. I will return with November fixtures.

Welcome back to the Rudar Breza save. November has passed, so let's take a look.

League Matchday 17
League-M17.jpg

We reach the halfway point of the season with a home match against Brotnjo Premier. It was a very disappointing match, as we threw away a two goal lead to draw 2-2 at the final whistle.

League Matchday 18
League-M18.jpg

We threw away another lead when we took a trip to Radnički Pirot. We scored early on, but they drew level after half time to draw 1-1.

League Matchday 19
League-M19.jpg

Milan Stojanovic had an excellent game in our home fixture against Rudar Velenje. He scored a hattrick as we won 3-1.

League Matchday 20
League-M20.jpg

Our home game against Tekstilac Derventa was fairly quiet as we narrowly won 1-0.

League Table
table nov22.jpg

We still sitting on top seven points clear of 2nd place. Not too much change, but props to Mladost Zdralovi, who finally picked up their first two wins of the season bringing their points total to seven.

That's it for today. I will return with December and January fixtures as well as the winter transfer window business.