adan1907

Reaction score
I am playing on a create a club save which was based on Stoke, but I got rid of a lot of average players and brought in a lot of players with high potential.

One of those was Geronimo Rulli, who is now 25 and is playing well. I have just started the 2017/18 season and the transfer window is still open, and I keep getting a lot of offers for Rulli for about £23m. I'm keen to keep hold of him given how good he is, but I am also very keen on Scuffet, and would love to make him part of the squad.

Rulli is better at the moment as he is more developed, but I want to know whether Scuffet is worth bringing in young before his price rockets, and whether he would hold his own if he was my No.1 keeper and I sold Rulli.

Any comments (productive) welcome! Thanks

Well Rulli is great. There is no reason to sell him once you have him really. Yes Scuffet may develop to be slightly better but I wouldnt get him. Id get somebody younger and cheaper like Rajkovic to have him as backup to Rulli

You can push the price for Rulli up to around 40 mil. 30-33 right now and 7 over 5 games int. 25% of next sale is also easy to get incl. Rajkovic is more often a better choise in england then scuffet, schuffet takes alot more time to get ready for PL.

100% keep Rulli, once you have him, he's settled, don't stuff with the team to get 1% better. Plus 23mil you'll make Scuffet will cost more, plus bonuses, end up being expensive GK.

Keep Rulli, I managed to get him on a free in 2016/17 season as a back up for De Gea and didn't have any problems with him. Reluctantly sold him on for £25 million up front and several clauses to PSG a season later as I didn't see him taking over as number 1 at Man U and he wanted game time. However, he is definitely premiership quality and settles immediately.