gstav1997

Reaction score
HI ,

I have been playing as the liverpool headcoach for 3 years with no problem at all , suddenly during a match against qpr , fm minimised and i got a message box saying : Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call, then fm closed after pressing the ok button at the message box. I googled it , but found no solution , could anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance , the Liverpool headcoach xD , George.

I've had this error a few times. Got it again last night, so I reinstalled FM. It worked perfectly, but I closed FM last night and reopened it this morning and I have this error again. I don't fancy reinstalling FM every time I want to play. If anyone knows a solution to this, I will be rather thankful. The level of thankful I will be could not be exaggerated enough.
Screenshot:
View attachment 298140

Edit: Someone on this Turkish forum seems to have a solution, but the internet can't seem to translate it. Anyone understand Turkish here? http://forum.turksportal.net/vb//archive/index.php/t-110267.html

Last edited:
This isn't a problem unique to FM. It's happened with loads of games.Just a hunch, but try playing it in offline mode without any customizations. It worked for me so far, (about 24 hours wheras it was crashing about once ever 3 hours,) hopefully it'll suffice untill SI patch the **** thing.

Last edited:
Go in to preferences - interface and turn 'interface rendering mode' from 'gpu assisted' to 'software'. As far as I can tell, it really is that simple. This'll fix it until SI patch it.

Go in to preferences - interface and turn 'interface rendering mode' from 'gpu assisted' to 'software'. As far as I can tell, it really is that simple. This'll fix it until SI patch it.

Doesn't fix it.

In my network game still crashing randomly every 1-3 games, and you can't save after every game because it usually crashes mid-game. VERY FRUSTRATING.

I tried swapping the host and as soon as we did that it the same crash occurred for my mate. So it's only happening for the host of network games.

*BUMP*

I have just got this problem on my San Marino save, can anyone help? I've looked all of the internet and can't find anything!