have you deleted the settings and verified the cahce etc ?

What do you mean?
I'd really like a step-by-step explanation!

What do you mean?
I'd really like a step-by-step explanation!

Steam > Right Click Football Manager 2012 > Properties > Local Files Tab > Verify Integrity of Game Cache

I verified the cache and still get the same problem.
Can't understand why I'm getting this!

It stands "Please contact the application's support team", then I'll guess that would be SI Games, but do anyone know how I can contact them, send mail or anything?

Can't get the days running with not playing FM, so tired of waiting

It stands "Please contact the application's support team", then I'll guess that would be SI Games, but do anyone know how I can contact them, send mail or anything?

Can't get the days running with not playing FM, so tired of waiting

All error messages have something default like that. It doesn't actually mean you have to contact them.

I'm having the same issue - I am trying out a couple of 'potential fixes' and will get back to you shortly.

Update: I have played 2 games so far without receiving the error. I updated Java and verified game cache, so far. If the issue persists, I am going to try setting my graphic settings from GPU Assisted to Software (found on FM2013 Preferences) and delete the settings file in Steam folder.

Update: Game crashed with same error again. I have deleted the settings file in AppData folder and verified cache again. Matches seem to be running much smoother and the loading times seem much more decreased when showing 3D replays. I'm hoping that the issue is now fixed.

Last edited: