Rushden & Diamonds 'keeper Dale Roberts Dies.

Joneesy

CHAMPI2NS
Reaction score

0,,10784%7E7196251,00.jpg

Rushden and Diamonds goalkeeper Dale Roberts has died at the age of 24, the club has announced. It has yet to be revealed how the former Nottingham Forest player died. In a statement on the Rushden and Diamonds' website, chairman Gary Calder said: "Our thoughts and prayers at this time go to his parents, family and friends." The FA Trophy second round replay game against Eastwood Town, which was due to take place on Tuesday, was postponed. Roberts joined Diamonds from Forest in January 2009 and was an England C international.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-11996523

Club Statement:

CLUB STATEMENT

It is with great sadness that this afternoon our England-C goalkeeper Dale Roberts passed away, our thoughts and prayers at this time go to his parents, family and friends.

Gary Calder
Chairman

CLOSE STATEMENT

http://www.thediamondsfc.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10784~2244403,00.html

Very Sad News. Rest In Peace.

Last edited:
Just seen this on BBC, sad news indeed :'(, 24 is much too young of an age to die

The age of 24 is just far too young. Rest in Peace, buddy.

Another loss :( R.I.P Condolosences to club, fans, friends and family

Sorry to his family, R.I.P.

Far, far too young. R.I.P, and deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Far too young, very sad. Thoughts are with Family and Friends.

rip mate!!!!
apparently it was a car crash,the chap has had a rough year,his missus was ******* one of his team mates which was paul terry,brother of the otha cheating scumbag that is john terry!!!!

rip mate!!!!
apparently it was a car crash,the chap has had a rough year,his missus was ******* one of his team mates which was paul terry,brother of the otha cheating scumbag that is john terry!!!!

R.I.P

And why am I not surprised about that.

rip mate!!!!

Doubt thats true mate, It's a bit disrespectful saying things that you don't know that are 100% true :/.

Anyway RIP, Thoughts are with family & friends :wub:.

R.I.P lad, your time came too soon

lets leave the rumours for another thread, and pay our respects here