Russell Howards Good News

Yeah.

Its so funny i have not seen this weeks yet but it on tonight so i shall watch.

Look at my signature and that is the song that was on last week

Not to keen on him really, he's alright but in my humble opinion, nothing special.

Lol sig made me laugh Danny. Yeah Russell Howard is class

I watched it for the first time the other week and it was OK.Im not very keen on Russell Howard,he's a bit of a *** so hadn't watched before.

I watched it for the first time the other week and it was OK.Im not very keen on Russell Howard,he's a bit of a *** so hadn't watched before.

Watch it tonight and see what you think.

He is on Mock The Week too but to be honest i have never seen that (H)

Watch it tonight and see what you think.

He is on Mock The Week too but to be honest i have never seen that (H)
I did watch it last week,it was ok.I see him plenty on Mock the Week,thats what made me think he was a ***.

agreed, i think the show is ok it isnt anything too good and i doubt i will watch week to week. Maybe if im flicking ill stick it on.

Love this programme always good for a laugh. Russell Howard has improved greatly over the past 2 years as a comedian. I used to hate it whenever I saw him cause his jokes just never got me but I think he is slowly building his way up and probarly in the next 5-10 years he should be one of the best in britain.