makko

Reaction score
hello mates....i've got a big problem...i play with cska moscow in russia first division...a lot of players including vagner love, olexandr aliev ( loko moscow) or davit kvirkvelia (rubin kazan) own russian citizenship beside their native citizenship ( love-brazilian, aliev-ukrainian, kvirkvelia-georgian)...well...here is my problem...first season you can use all of them as a russian player without hold a foreigner place (6/11 in russia first divison)...but in the second season all those players were treated again as foreigners....i don't know what's happenin'...if you can help me please let me know....thanks:)

Last edited:
In the Russian leagues non-foreign players are ones who are eligible to play for the Russian national team, e.g. one's who have got Russian citizenship and haven't been capped by their country.

In the Russian leagues non-foreign players are ones who are eligible to play for the Russian national team, e.g. one's who have got Russian citizenship and haven't been capped by their country.

i understand but in the first season vagner love plays for brazil and he is not treated as foreigner, but in the second season the situation is **** changed.

Last edited: