zydrunas

Reaction score
hi guys, i hope this is right place to start thread. Basicaly i wonder if any one knows if such thing egzists:
i realy enjoy playing my fm2014 in eastern europe leagues , as i myself was born in the region. However after 10 or so years i find myself almost unbeatable in domestic competitions and because of that game becomes (scared to use that word as i love fm very much ) bit boring. Was thinking if it would be possible to create new league with all Russian,Ukrainian and Belarussian teams ,using simmilar model to English football league ,or even better maybe some one knows if that sort of thing is already created by some genious ? I can find something like that in steam shop , looks like old soviet union league .However tried to play it ,but it is a bit unrealistic from financial side and some team names are wrong and i believe many players are created by author. As i can apretiate some one spending time and setting it up , but i would like something bit more simple and realistic - 3 countries with playable leagues merged in one competition with 4 tiers of about 20 teams in each. Without messing up qualification for continental competitions would be happy if all 3 countries would have same number of places as it is in real world and teams would qualify as 3 different nations from league table.
Please point me to the right direction if any one knows anything about something like this.
Thank you in advance