Russian league

Hazygrey

Reaction score
How is everyone going playing the russian league? My first season with Zenit was a god **** auction with ALL my best players (Anyukov, Asharvin, Tymoschuk, Pogrebnyak, Zyryanov and more) basically forcing me to sell them to the fat cats. Cue some mid season rebuilding and I am flying high although struggling a little in the Champs league after a 3-3 penalty win over Man U scum. Buonanotte, Prudnikov and Torbinsky have been great buys with my transfer profits. Any tips on some home grown (Russian) talent? Peace (H)

I played two seasons for Cska moscow and i won both seasons russian league. But first year it was close battle with Zenit and whole leage decided in final matchday i played against Zenit!! And the second year it was same close with spartak but last game we didnt play against each other. last year Milan kicked me out of Uefa cup in first round after group matches and this year i will play against AC Milan again in champions cup after 2nd place in table(man.utd, cska, girondins de bordeaux, dortmund). Talents- akinfeev is really top russian talent who is skilled very high from the begining. Zhirkov is also top on the left. I think one of the best in the game (sold him for 18.5 milion pounds to AC Milan). young talents are Dzagoev and Pavel Mamaev is good midfielder. Check out also kombarov, belorukov, Prudnikov, Torbinskiy. From other countries I reccomend Ochirossii on the left, bangoura (unniversal in the front), Devic, Luigi Bruins, Robert Lewandowski- those guys are usually very cheap and they offer lot;)

If anyone knows about 3D kits for russian league. POST IT:D please;)

I did a season with CSKA Moscow and I sold Zhirkov for £20 Million to Barca, but silly me I didn't realise that they were paying most of it in installments so that was ****. I managed to keep Vagner Love and Co.. and I won the league with ease by 15 points. Second season becomes a little tougher and working on that now. Kept all my player, but sold Ignasiveich and also got taken over.

i did the june challenge and managed CSKA
won the league easily after bringing in some of my tried & trusted players :p

Russia and Ukraine are leagues that interest me for my next game... Do they have lots of money? (I know some Ukranian teams at least are bankrolled by huge corporations).

And are there any limits on foreigners in these leagues?