lfcforever95

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just wondering if there are any other guys on here who find this league really enjoyable. I have to say it is definitely my favourite league, the foreign player rules makes it domestically challenging and increases your need for bringing through great russian regens ( of which i have found many ), and the champions league is of course a challenge. So whats your favorite team to play as in the RPL? mine has to be Zenit; Hulk, Kerzakov and Danny are just so beast!

I have never got round to managing in the Russian league though i have a good Dnipro save in the Ukrainian Prem. They are a fun team to manage as they have decent finances and have never won a trophy.

Don't play in Russia the league is completely ****** up in FM because the AI doesn't know how to get around the player limit of 7 foreigners.

I have never got round to managing in the Russian league though i have a good Dnipro save in the Ukrainian Prem. They are a fun team to manage as they have decent finances and have never won a trophy.

Ukrainian leagues are very similair to the russians, though i think they bring through better regens from the start

Don't play in Russia the league is completely ****** up in FM because the AI doesn't know how to get around the player limit of 7 foreigners.

the only team that i find that with are anzhi because they get 80mil + sponsorship money each season and the AI panic buys foreign players but i have never seen that problem with other russian clubs

Has a good do with CSKA Moscow last fm around 9 seasons in like it that the leagues are shorter but also there are a lot of decent teams about from Rubin, Zenit, Anzhi so you have more interesting matches, also Dnipro are awesome i had a story on them this year and won the league 3 seasons in a row Konoplyanka, Selezynov and my favourite Ruslan Rotan!

the only team that i find that with are anzhi because they get 80mil + sponsorship money each season and the AI panic buys foreign players but i have never seen that problem with other russian clubs
I once took the job at Lokomotiv Moscow and stayed at the club until 2018. The league sucked and it was to easy. Zenit was completely ****** up and had to use it 15-16 year old regens.

I've got a good Zenit save going on at the moment, some of my regens could turn out to be top class players. Although I must say that the finances are ******. I'm resigned to the fact that the only way to keep the club afloat is to win the league pretty much.

I love the russian league, CSKA in FM11 was my first FM team. It does have that problem of the AI not managing their russian players well enough, but in this years version I am doing an online game with my friend who is Zenit. I won the league handily (CSKA again) because he was still used to FM12 and didn't understand you can't just use any tactic with the fastest players available and sit back and win