attachment.php
Ural Ekaterinburg - Pavel Gusev
attachment.php
CSKA Moscow - Leonid Slutskiy
medal.jpg
Champion
a2586d1a_beca_11e1_b2b2_002354388dad_G.png
Cup winner

The best 2 club will play in Champions League, 3-6 teams in Europe League.
13-14 teams play in Relegation Play-off. 15-16 - relegation to Football National League.

Last edited:
The return of captain

The return of captain. As Peterburg met Tymoshchuk.
[video=youtube;-J-8YLJo1Rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J-8YLJo1Rc[/video]
Fans of "Zenith" colorfully met Anatoliy Tymoshchuk, who returned to St. Petersburg.
Ukrainian midfielder "Zenith" Anatoliy Tymoshchuk, who returned to the northern capital from Munich Bayern, was met at the airport by a lot banner "We were waiting for you, Captain" and the fire-show.
After a warm welcome footballer spoke with fans.

Djibril Cisse Seals Move to FC Kuban

Djibril Cisse Seals Move to FC Kuban

671648939.jpg

MOSCOW, July 4 (R-Sport) – French forward Djibril Cisse has joined FC Kuban on a one-year deal, the Russian Premier League side announced Wednesday.
The striker arrives as a free agent after he terminated his contract with Queens Park Rangers last week following their relegation from the Premier League.

“I’m happy about this transfer,” Cisse was quoted by the team’s website. “I talked a lot with my friends who play here, including Samuel Eto’o and Florent Sinama-Pongolle. They all spoke highly of the country and level of the league, so it prepared the ground for my decision to come to Krasnodar.”
Cisse is reunited with Burkina-Faso midfielder Charles Kabore, a Marseille teammate for two years.

“I’ve heard a lot of good things about Kuban, mainly from my friend Charles Kabore,” Cisse said. “He is a very talented player, a true fighter with a sincere passion for victories. I think we are players of a similar character, so it’s no wonder we became friends.”
The 31-year-old won the Champions League and UEFA Super Cup with Liverpool 2005, and also boasts a French Cup with Auxerre and a Greek Cup with Panathinaikos.
Cisse started last season with QPR but was loaned to Qatari club Al-Gharafa in January, where he netted five goals in 17 matches.
He has nine goals in 41 games for France, although he hasn't made an international appearance for nearly two years.
Cisse is the third summer signing for Kuban after midfielders Vladislav Ignatiev and Nikita Bezlikhotnov joined.
Kuban finished fifth in the Russian league last term, clinching a spot in the Europa League third qualifying round.
906650408.jpg

1471474287.jpg

2073810577.jpg

View attachment 364028

Kokorin to Anji?

Kokorin to Anji?

Aleksandr Kokorin is to join FC Anji Makhachkala after Guus Hiddink's team triggered the Russia striker's €19m release clause to capture him from FC Dinamo Moskva.

1899405_w2.jpg

FC Anji Makhachkala's summer recruitment campaign continues after they triggered the €19m release clause in Aleksandr Kokorin's contract to bring in the Russia striker from FC Dinamo Moskva.

Kokorin, 22, has agreed an undisclosed deal with the Dagestan outfit, where he will link up with international team-mate and fellow recent arrival, Igor Denisov. Winger Aleksei Ionov and goalkeeper Mikhail Kerzhakov have also joined Guus Hiddink's team this summer.

Kokorin scored ten goals in 22 league outings last season and had been set to play at June's UEFA European Under-21 Championship before being ruled out with an Achilles injury. He signed a new deal with Dinamo earlier this year, tying him to the club until summer 2016, but will now help Anji when they enter the UEFA Europa League at the group stage.

View attachment 364030

Romulo may be in first squad of Brazil for the 2014 World Cup

Romulo may be in first squad of Brazil for the 2014 World Cup
Rom_nov20.jpg

Asked if there were any players he might give chances in the national team, Scolari told: "Sandro is one of them, Romulo, a defensive midfielder who is playing in Russia (for Spartak Moscow), is another one, CSKA Moscow's right-back Mario Fernandes too.

Fedor Cherenkov

Fedor Cherenkov. "Nantes" - "Spartak Moscow". UEFA Cup 1985/86.
[video=youtube;CwY7_iZ0d-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwY7_iZ0d-c[/video]

Roberto Firmino to Lokomotiv Moscow?
roberto-firmino-514.jpg

View attachment 364362

Demba Ba to Anji?
demba_ba_050713.jpg

View attachment 364363

Any sources or just speculation/wishful thinking?

I'll definitely be monitoring this thread closely though, going out to St Petersburg to see family in a couple of weeks - hope to catch Zenit sometime! If this continues throughout the season it'll be great, seeing as there is no real media coverage of the Russian leagues in the UK to my knowledge