Fish Hunter

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the Russian Premier League seem to get completely ****** up after 3-4 years? It looks like the AI don't understand the foreign players rule and that the amount of quality regens are so low that the teams are going to perform bad in both national and international competitions. I am currently playing Lokomotiv Moscow and it's to easy for me, because the AI doesn't know how to handle transfers and are selling their Russian players, while they don't develop any quality youth at all.

The Russian premier league always ends up messed up, look at anzhi in around the end of the 2020 season, i guarantee it'll be worth about 12 million. then at the beginning of the next season they're worth like 90 million because of sponsership. and then they go out and waste it on foreign regens. Russia do bring through some good regens with cska and spartak but no other clubs seem to bring anyone through (although i picked up a russian wonderkid from nalchik once). the AI don't seem to understand that they need to upgrade their facilities or else the league isn't going to go anywhere. hopefully the AI should be more intelligent in next years game.

started one with CSKA on fm12 and had to stop it was too ****** confusing for my liking like the MLS