I can't find where they are? please help, and do u think this tactics will work for Inter Millan??

Thanks
What instructions? The team instructions are already set in the tactic..

I don't change much other than what's posted in the additional info.

I am a bit confused

What instructions? The team instructions are already set in the tactic..

I don't change much other than what's posted in the additional info.

Hi I cannot download this tactic, but at the top it says player instructions with (13) next to it, what are those set to?

Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:
When are you conceding the goals? Are they late in games?

I always tell my team to concentrate on the 70th minute and then to tighten up after the 80th.
Normally the first 2 highlights im gone. Impossilbe to get a clean sheet

Normally the first 2 highlights im gone. Impossilbe to get a clean sheet
Unfortunate to hear.

I have played with Southampton, Fulham, Hyde and am currently playing with Barnet without any defensive worries (1 goal conceded in 4 league games with Barnet so far).

It may be that your CBs aren't good enough to play as stopper/cover. Try changing them to defend and remove 'close down less' from the left CB.

Tried it on Newcastle :) Defence is awesome, goals conceded could be even lower, although against Manutd away is super tough got thrash 4-0. Attacking wise, my strikers finding it quite hard in this tactic. But overall..... see for yourself
View attachment 283186

Tried it on Newcastle :) Defence is awesome, goals conceded could be even lower, although against Manutd away is super tough got thrash 4-0. Attacking wise, my strikers finding it quite hard in this tactic. But overall..... see for yourself
View attachment 815689
The day that Van Gaal retires on FM is great! Ha! Man Utd are so annoying away from home.

I'm glad you got decent results. Who did you play as F9? I would have used Ayoze Perez.

What do you mean by "Change to a high tempo and close down much more when playing stronger teams away from home" ?
Cheers

It seems a great tactic! Nice job man.
Could you put a screen of your team instructions? Because I am with a tablet and i cant downlod fields. But i am intestins havé look of. It.
Some other important intrsuctions to know for key players?

Somebody try it statring first season in game 15.3.2 with a bad team who play to survive in D1? Or middle D2? Something to change for adapt?
Thanks

this tactic is just awesome with small and big teams.

Won everything including my 5th UCL in a row with my RC Lens team (2022/2023) but it's a big club.

From Nationale to Ligue 1 with Red Star 93 in 2 years and no transf. just amazing. still working well in ligue 1.

Thanks for this tactic. Just try it.

Good tactic ;)

Inbox_Inbox-2.png

Enjoy using the tactic, i have tweaked it as i am at Newcastle and have Cisse and Hernandez who are Poachers. I do have issues with Defence and have took a hammering of 4-0 by liverpool but then went on to beat Middlesborough away 8-3. ~Bizzarre.

Hi guys, for some reason I can't down load the tactic. Can some one put a picture up of the team instructions. Cheers.