bdare

Reaction score
So i pre-ordered and got the beta. Thought ill dabble a bit of FM 13 and try the new united, then i found RVP:D. RVP has been soo buffed up in the game.
Currently im trying to understand the match engine so far.

View attachment 279313

the only stats really different is his off the ball and technique.. the rest are quite similar... maybe agility is improved a tad

he does look **** hot though :p

the only stats really different is his off the ball and technique.. the rest are quite similar... maybe agility is improved a tad

When i saw it i was OMG **** in my pants LOL. but yer his technique/offtheball is incredible. Has a bit more aggression as well . Currently playing him as Trequartista.

the only gripe i have about Fm 13 Beta so far is that PACE is soo OVERPOWERED

Think his composure could be a little higher, but apart from that his stats are just amazing...

RVP:wub: raikon will you be doing another guide for man utd for fm13 mate:D?

Van Persie is, in fact, almost exactly the same as what I made him in my updates. Good to know I've been proved right by SI. :)

i reckon falcao will be top 3 best forwards in the game . Probably the best forward finisher really

He is horrible for me so far, 0 goals in 9 premier league games and he is my main striker, but thats the beauty of Football Manager he is flopping for me but being sensational for somebody else.

He is horrible for me so far, 0 goals in 9 premier league games and he is my main striker, but thats the beauty of Football Manager he is flopping for me but being sensational for somebody else.

Falcao is flopping for me as well! Really annoying! Can't seem to find out how to bring him up to Premier League standards! 2 goals in 14 appearances (1 was a penalty) :(

Its a shame he's such a sick note on my game,always picking up knocks.

Knowing SI, they might have assumed Falcao not yet proven he can perform in the big club, or adapt quickly into living in a different country. So its possible they made his hidden attributes a bit underpowered.

Fernando Llorente is one of the best striker. You just need another striker to support him.