Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy91uk

Reaction score
Hello, I'm having trouble finding wingers which are green in both positions who are realistic targets. I always change my tactic, so that one game I could play attack minded wingers which play further up the pitch or sometimes I play a defensive minded which is just like a 4-4-2 with the wingers settled in the middle of the pitch, but I'm having trouble trying to find players which can play in both positions and are suited to both positions if you understand me?

An example being Shaun Wright Phillips can play as a RW but he is yellow when he is playing as an AMR or at least this was the case on FM 09 I haven't really followed is progress onto FM 10 but that was just an example anyway. I have to keep buying 2 for each position and it's costing quite a lot of money whichever club I'm at it's annoying.

I scrapped the last part because I puzzled myself, Is there any players who can play RW and AMR who are equally as good in both positions and same with the LW and AML

Sorry if I'm being confusing.

Last edited:
RW = AMR.

Theo Walcott can play both left and right wing, so too can Arshavin (both from Arsenal). Chinedu Obasi is excellent at right wing (although naturally a striker), Martin Petrov plays well sometimes on left wing, and Yuri Zhirkov. Just filter a search for winger on your FM, not too hard.

i think he means players who are natural at both AMR/L and MR/L. there aren't many that i've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.