Ryan Giggs: Life after Manchester United

Gavinwwe

Reaction score
View attachment 349290
Ryan giggs

Hello ladies and gents, I will be starting another story as the legendary player Ryan Giggs as he delves into management. I will be starting unemployed and I will look to build my way up to the top of the managerial ladder and hopefully one day end up at my beloved United winning the Prem and Champions League.

Ryan Giggs Records

• Has won a record 13 top division English league titles as a player, and only Manchester United player to have winner's medals from all 13 Premier League title wins.
  • Most Premier League appearances for a player, with 611.[90][not in citation given]​
  • Most Premier League assists (accurate records are only available from 2002 onwards).[91]
  • Only player to have played and scored in every Premier League campaign.
  • Only player to have scored in 16 different Champions League tournaments (includes eleven consecutive tournaments, 1996–97 to 2006–07; only Raúl has a better record with 14)
  • Most goals by a British player in the Champions League/European Cup proper history, and 14th overall (not including preliminary rounds).[92]
  • Most appearances by a Manchester United player.
  • Most starts by a Manchester United player, started in 781 games.
  • First player to score 100 Premier League goals for Manchester United.
  • Second midfielder to have scored 100 goals in the Premier League for a single club (first being Matt Le Tissier).
  • One of four Manchester United players to win two Champions League Medals (others are Paul Scholes, Gary Neville and Wes Brown).
  • Oldest (37 years, 289 days) player to score in the Champions League, when he scored against Benfica on 14 September 2011.[55]
  • One of two Manchester United Players to win at least 10 Top division medals (the other one is Paul Scholes.)
Giggs hung up his boots after a long and successful career which many people have appreciated what he offered to the Red Devils and playing alongside Beckham,Rooney,Scholes,Nevill. Ryan felt the only way he could carry on his legacy would be to manage his way up to the top. But in studying for his coaching badges Ryan was a coach for United which he admitted in a press conference it would one day be his dream to manage his boyhood club and pay back to the fans what they gave him throughout his playing career. But this would be a long road ahead and he would not get any ideas into his head at this moment in time.

Last edited:
hey bud, are you now playing Fm13? also, the OP is not very well done.. I don't think you are going to get much attention with this layout bud..

I suggest looking at other people's stories and see what I mean :) cheers

Thank you raikan Yep finally Playing Fm13 can you update what you think ill put which team want me Once i have had advice

thats a lot better mate, nice cut and past from Wiki though :p

I was offered many jobs, some which I didn't even bother to look at the rest of the paper once I saw the team name and others which I thought long and hard about..

The List of Clubs:

Manchester City:
Millwall:
Wolves:
Fc twente:
Brighton:
Hartlepool:
Sheff utd:
SC Veedom:
Tourhon:
Heracan:

Please let me know which i should sign for

What happened to Mancini at City? Very early for him to be sacked, lol. I would go to a club, where you can have early success, then build your reputation quicker. Good luck.

strange about City.. how did that happen?

I would go City

Huracán would be pretty random, I certainly do not see Giggs living in Parque Patricios ^^ I don´t see him managing City either. I would probably choose either Wolves or Hartlepool.

View attachment 349301
BREAKING NEWS: Giggs Appointed Manager Of Noisy Neighbors

Ryan Giggs announced on his twitter account that he had agreed a deal with the Manchester club and he wanted to end the Fights at games But wanted to have fun with the derb. Player around the world Also took to twitter

@Rioferdy5- Great to see Ryan stay in england He will do well for England and City #Legend

@Joey7Barton- Wtf man your really weird Joining City Whats next Wenger Joining Chelsea...

@WayneRooney- Atleast we will see you I'm looking forward to playing against you #Legend #Excited

ive got Most Updated version so there's No Roberto at city but alex is still at United

The tactics i will be using thanks to Raikan007 etc

Awesome AMC

I will be Using others but I haven't decided here is the squad so far with no signing View attachment 349305 If you can recommend Buying selling Ill Listen :D

Gillingham 0-3 Man city

With Nine men city came back in the 2nd half Im proud But not happy about the card

View attachment 349318
BALE CITY BOUND?
Reports are growing that Bale wants to play under fellow welsh man Ryan giggs will we see him in a Blue shirt sooner rather later..

View attachment 349386
NEYMAR AGREES DEAL TO MANCHESTER CITY
Neymar left for Manchester early this morning Reports Ryan is happy of the deal he's done and reports he's replacing Bale with Neymar after Spurs refused to talk to Giggs

Like the idea of the story but Giggs managing city for his first job isn't too realistic for me.