Chrisanthos

Reaction score
I suggest you all try and get Giggs he stays in game for 3 years and gets better after every year , i play a 4-1-2-1-2 and have him playing behind the 2 center forwards and his just amazing . after first season i bought lionel messi but ryan giggs is just better than messi , he scores and gives amazing assists , currently on my seconds season after 9 games he has 1 goal and 7 assists and just getting better and better.

Also Federico Macheda is amazing in the champions league , he still needs more power for the premier league but in the champions league his amazing , he scored my equilizer against real madrid at old trafford on the 92nd minute and then in spain he scored 2 goals coming on as a subtitute to make it 1-3 and sending me to the finals.

Put this sort of stuff in the "Looking for a Player Thread"....

your sig is awesome scott, yes giggs and scholes are both awesome for 2 seasons

really..???, and to think i was going to sell both him and scholes, blimey, better shelve that idea then..?

SI seem to have improved the degeneration of older players

In previous years ALL their attributes dropped like stones when they reached 33 or 34 - now it's just the physical stats like it should be

Giggsy or Bexckham would still be able to take great free kicks when they are 40 but wouldn't be able to last 90 minutes

Great when used as impact subs