Ryan Giggs - The Savior of Old Trafford

View attachment 212258

August Round-Up

Tottenham 1-1 Manchester United

View attachment 212256

1-1 draw ain't too bad, especially away at Tottenham. Big game for Mattia scoring on his debut.

Manchester United 3-1 Sunderland
View attachment 212252
Bagging my first victory as United manager felt good. That boy Mattia coming through again this time with a hat-trick. This lad has very good potential.

Lazio 5-1 Manchester United - Champions League Best Placed Playoff

View attachment 212249

By far the worst it could ever get at United. This is possibly the worst performance I ever saw from the club. Still baffled on how we conceded that many goals.

West Brom 0-0 Manchester United

View attachment 212248

Boring draw, boring game, and a bad result. Not much else to say really. Performances need to be improved.

Manchester United 3-0 Lazio - Champions League Best Placed Playoff 2nd Leg

View attachment 212245

We were so close! Very disappointed in our overall champions league performance. We were one goal away from making it and we play amazing all match. Not the expectations I had for the champions league this year.

Manchester United 1-2 Everton
View attachment 212242

Another disappointing result for us. Definitely should of won with the amount of shots we had. But things can't always go our way, it's still the early days of the job and I will be improving the squad slowly.

Player of August
Mattia Destro - 3 Games and 4 Goals - Avg. Rating of 7.53
View attachment 212217

View attachment 212154

September Round-Up

Southampton 1-1 Manchester United
View attachment 212150
Even game regarding possession but in shots we got smashed. Not sure if we deserved the draw but we will take it.

Manchester United 1-0 Fenerbache
View attachment 212147

Good win to kick off our Europa League campaign. New signing Malli bags his first goal in United colours, hopefully first of many.

Manchester United 4-1 Leicester
View attachment 212145

What a victory for the boys! Very proud even if it is against Leicester we still played well as a team and the performance came through.

Southampton 3-1 Manchester United
View attachment 212143

Disappointing result that see's our League cup run come to an end before it even started. I feel we could have won on a different day.

Stoke 2-4 Manchester United
View attachment 212139

Fantastic away result at Stoke! I really feel the team is quickly gelling together under my new management. This win saw us move to 3rd.

Player of the Month
Yunus Malli - 3 Games 1 Goal 1 Assist - Avg. rating of 7.17
View attachment 212133
​The new lad had a great start to life in Manchester.

The presentation of this story is amazing.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing how you get on?

View attachment 212109

Mattia Destro resumes full training

Ryan Giggs released a statement today that Destro has returned from a calf strain. This is the second time Mattia has been injured since joining the club. Giggs believes Mattia can pull through this injury prone stage of his career and start performing for the Manchester club. Destro has played 7 games in all competitions this season scoring 4 goals and assisting one.

View attachment 212106
​More news later.

View attachment 212081

October Round-Up

Bate Borisov 0-1 Manchester United
View attachment 212074

Another good win in the Europa League. Should've scored more but a win is a win.

Manchester United 2-0 Watford
View attachment 212071

League form seems to be picking up well, very proud of the boys at the moment.

Manchester City 3-0 Manchester United
View attachment 212069

Very disappointed, a poor performance, we let down the fans in this one. I need to make sure this does not happen again.

Videoton 1-3 Manchester United
View attachment 212067

Nothing much to say. I expected nothing less than a win and that's what came. Well done boys.

Manchester United 1-1 Arsenal
View attachment 212064

We were so close to winning and I believe we deserved to but as i've said to the boys before, nothing can always go our way.

Newcastle United 3-2 Manchester United
View attachment 212063

Horrendous performance. 3 goals conceded in 5 minutes saw us lose. We were too switched off on the day and that led to our defeat.

Player of the Month
Ashley Young - 5 Matches 2 Goals 1 Assist - Avg. Rating 7.10
View attachment 212046

Last edited:
View attachment 211969

November Round-Up

Manchester United 3-0 Videoton
View attachment 211968
Still unbeaten in the Europa League. As expected to be honest, I hope we can win all 6 because I know the team is capable of doing so.

Manchester United 2-1 Aston Villa
View attachment 211965
Nice victory for the boys, could've won by more but a win is a win as I always say. Nice to see Destro bac

Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United
View attachment 211962
A result that we should definitely forget. Not much to say other than another bad performance in a big game.

Fenerbache 1-2 Manchester United
View attachment 211958
5 out of 5 in the Europa League! I'm loving this run and so are the lads. It's nice that we have also secured qualification to the next round of the Europa League.

Manchester United 4-2 Chelsea
View attachment 211951
What a result! 4-2 against Chelsea, they were 13 league games unbeaten prior to this game and we showed them we mean business. Wayne Rooney gave a fantastic performance.

Player of the Month
Wayne Rooney - 4 Games 3 Goals - Avg. rating 7.22
View attachment 983509

The presentation looks awesome on this. Hopefully the results get a bit better and we see the team climb the table. GL

My respects for the presentation ! Since man Utd is one of favorite teams in Europe I 'll be following !