Press Conference

View attachment 369270

Ryan Giggs :
"I am upset to announce that I am leaving Manchester United to become a full-time Manager after completing my coaching badges, I will still work with Manchester United in a coaching role for the Youth Squad whilst I search for my first position as a Manager"

Sky Sports News :
"Ryan, why did you decide to hang up your boots and become a Manager?"

Ryan Giggs :
"It was a very hard decision to make, me and David Moyes had a long discussion in regards to my future at the club and decided it was the best decision for both parties if I carried on in a coaching role helping the youngsters at the club whilst searching for a Managerial position. I would love one day to become Manager at Manchester United, but I wish David Moyes all the success here at Old Trafford"

BBC Sport News :
"That is great Ryan, have you any ideas on any relevant positions you have your eye on at the moment or haven't you started your search?"

Ryan Giggs :
"To be honest, I have yet to have a look at what jobs are available as I am aiming to take a patient approach in signing my first Managerial Contract, I will also do some punditry work for BBC and Sky Sports News before I start my full-time work as a Manager"

Sky Sports News :
"We will look forward to your punditry before you start working as a Manager, did Gary Neville have a part to play in you doing some punditry before hand?"

Ryan Giggs :
"Yes, I have always loved the footballing analysis on BBC and Sky Sports News and will look forward to showing my punditry skills"

David Moyes :
"Can I just say that I am upset that Ryan Giggs is hanging up his boots, but I am more delighted that he will hang around and coach our youngsters before leaving, I wish Ryan Giggs the best for the future and hope he lands a position he will develop his skills as a Coach"

Ed Woodward :
"I would like to thank Ryan Giggs for his magnificent time at Old Trafford and wish him all the best, this Press Conference is now closed and we would like all reporters to leave the Press Office"

F.C. Barcelona

View attachment 369278

Giggs Announced as Vilanova steps down due to health issues

Ryan Giggs was today announced as replacement manager over Vilanova and has been handed a huge 5 year contract which bewilders some reporters and fans alike. Ryan Giggs has support from his previous club Manchester United and this could see a big link between Los Cules and Manchester United.