Ryan Sessegnon worth buying?

Mredd2010

Reaction score
Fulham got relegated after first season, he’s available for £23m, i’m Spurs and the board only gave me £40m despite winning the league so top class options are limited as I need a RB as well..Is he worth a punt as at the moment his stats are just a bit so,so..

I came 4th with Tottenham and lost the CL-final, still the bord gave me £91M...
Dont know if u should sign him or not

Cancelled the deal, went for Moise Kean £13m and also got Almany Toure from Monaco at RB for £18m.

What formation do you play? Made any good signings?

Not sure why the board were so tight, possibly as I have a couple of installment deals from the 1st season but not more than about 15m.

I'm planning on playing 4-3-2-1, smashed Watford and Palace (4-0, 5-0) so hoping for good things in the second season.

Current squad:
Lloris/Hart
Trippier/Toure, Aldewei, Wallace, Sanchez, Rose/Davies

Dier/Winks, Ndombele/Gedson Fernandes (just signed), Eriksen/Ali

Lamela/Lucas Son/Lozano

Kane/Maxi Gomez

I play 4-2-3-1
I have signed Tierney (£24M) so far, but haven't played the game for some days. I would like to sign a CM and a backup for Kane

Cancelled the deal, went for Moise Kean £13m and also got Almany Toure from Monaco at RB for £18m.

What formation do you play? Made any good signings?

Not sure why the board were so tight, possibly as I have a couple of installment deals from the 1st season but not more than about 15m.

I'm planning on playing 4-3-2-1, smashed Watford and Palace (4-0, 5-0) so hoping for good things in the second season.

Current squad:
Lloris/Hart
Trippier/Toure, Aldewei, Wallace, Sanchez, Rose/Davies

Dier/Winks, Ndombele/Gedson Fernandes (just signed), Eriksen/Ali

Lamela/Lucas Son/Lozano

Kane/Maxi Gomez
How much did you pay for Gedson Fernandes? I tried at the begining of the game and Benfica want 90M, incredible. And what about of Maxi Gomez, he's good?

I tried to get Fernandes during the first summer but like with you they wanted silly money, he then nearly joined Real Madrid in Jan but that deal fell through and he got unhappy and handed in a transfer request with an asking price of £35m. Waited until the summer window 2nd season and bid again and they accepted my low ball offer of just £20m all up front and no add-ons.... just got lucky i think!

To be honest Maxi Gomez has been average, paid £15m but he only got something like 7 goals, his stats are pretty good and i played him a fair amount (20+ games starting and more sub appearances) but Kane was amazing (38 goals first season) and never got injured so it hasn't been a problem yet.