butoerryan07

Reaction score
Hi all I am here to share my new tactic with you after lots of testing I feel it is near to completion. I will post some screenshots of matches and league table so far and then explain my team talks and training. This tactic should get you 55%+ most matches and a decent amount of goals.

I have only so far tried with Spurs, so feel free to try my tactic with other teams and let me know how you get on. As well as this if anyone has any tips or guidance on how to make it even better feel free to let me know.

Here is the formation:
View attachment 102102

TRAINING: Defensive positioning once tactic is fluid or you can leave it to your assistant manager.
OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS: None

TEAM TALKS: Either set your assistant manager to do them or try this:

Before game: say nothing

At half time regardless of winning or losing: say nothing

Full time if win: passionate well done etc

Full time if lost: Aggressive not happy etc

You may want to change 'Get stuck in' to 'stay on feet as I am receiving way too many cards with this instruction.

Some of the results so far, I am not afraid to admit I had some embarrassing results here trying to change the tactic too much during these games.

View attachment 102103

Some of the more impressive results;

View attachment 102098View attachment 102094View attachment 102093

Last edited:
Apologies I'm trying to upload more images but for some reason it is telling me 'Upload of file failed' any idea why it is?

In regards to your question it is a standard 4231 wide.

No worries, just trying to make your post more appealing to people, it would be sad if a great tactic didn't get noticed, because of a less informative Post #1 :)

About the images, are you useing the "Insert Image" button? View attachment 102126
because i wonder why your screenshots ended up as attached thumbnails.

By the way : ALT+F9 makes screenshots in FM, the files usual ends in Documents>SportsInteractive>Football Manager 2017>Screenshots

Easier than useing a smartphone ;)

Last edited: