Pre-season 14/15 season

View attachment 367142
As you can see, Hilário has moced into the first team on a few occasions and bagged a couple of goals.

~

We've drawn Werder Bremen in the Champions League best placed play-off -- tough match.

~

Not many ins and outs this season as I had barely anything to spend yet again. We need a good European run to improve finances.

The best acquisition was another 5 star potential prospect so I'm quite pleased with what i got done with such a small budget. £300k from Leixoes.

View attachment 367137

~

Out was Brazilian centre midfielder Luiz Carlos for £2.4mil to Flamengo. He was on his last year and I can't re-sign him as he's not Portuguese. We made a fair bit of money from the transfer too. Not of that money went back in to my transfer budget may I add...

~

I will be formatting my updates differently this season which should make it easier to read as well as easier to make too!

August, 2014

View attachment 367038

~

Champions League Best Place Play-off 1st Leg

View attachment 367039

~

View attachment 367040

~

Champions League Best Place Play-off 2nd Leg

View attachment 367028

~

View attachment 367027

Very pleased that we are in to the group stages of the Champions League. The Sporting game was a good game to watch despite losing. The Academica loss can be explained by me resting players to play Werder Bremen mid week. It pays off though as we get £7.89mil for playing in the group stage - half of our turnover for the entirety of last season.

Other News

1) The group stages were drawn for the Champions League and we got a tough group. Tel-Aviv should be easy points though. Hopefully.

View attachment 367031

2) Hilário got his first call up to the U21s at the age of 16

View attachment 367032

3) 4 players got called up to the Portugal squad. Rafa and Miguel Rosa can get their first caps here.

View attachment 367030

~~~~~~~~~~

View attachment 367033

September, 2014

View attachment 366997

~

Champions League Group Stage

View attachment 366998

~

View attachment 366999

~

View attachment 367000

~

Could've been a better month. We had a win in the bag against Estoril and we let them go and equalize from kick-off. Top of the Champions League Group though! Albeit after one game... Thank god we beat Madeira as we've never beaten them before despite playing them 4 times.

Other News

1) Hilário became the youngest goalscorer in Champions League history

View attachment 366992

2) Rafa and Miguel Rosa claimed their first caps for Portugal

View attachment 366990View attachment 366991

3) We draw cup holders Benfica in the Taca de Portugal 3rd Round.

~~~~~~~~~~

View attachment 366989

Not going to lie, lads. I've become a bit bored of this save, I've got no keeper that can save shots and this is because of poor wage control by me. I can't fix this until the end of the season and I'd probably get sacked by then because as you have seen results have been poor.

I have had an idea for a while of a Croatia save, would there be sufficient interest for this?

It's up to you guys, I'm willing to continue if you guys want.

Please keep doing this save. Im from Portugal and i think there are not saves from Portugal teams.

so pelasse keep on!!!!!!

Please keep doing this save. Im from Portugal and i think there are not saves from Portugal teams.

so pelasse keep on!!!!!!

Okay I will. However because I've got another story going the updates for this will be less frequent and less detailed is that okay?