Barca4ever11

Reaction score
****** name,isn't it ?! :p
I'm not that good at creating some amazing OP,and i don't even have much time
I decided to try something new,after days of tweaking,i realised that my tactic's TI's are almost the same with TFF's Predator,what a coincidence.I decided to "stole" his PI's and Freekicks and corners setup,because his are the best,and which works.
These tactics aren't so special...

1st one:B4e S.M.A.S.H.
It's a beloved 4-2-3-1 wide tactic with attacking mentality.
You can use this tactic for all home games,and for easy away games.This tactic scores lots of goals,only if you posess full-backs with "throw-in" PPM.

View attachment 229281

2nd one:B4e S.H.I.E.L.D.
It's the classy 4-1-2-3(433) tactic,close to Barca's style,but without that kind of possesion.
Use this tactic for tough away games,even st medium teams in away,or if you want,at home,in the toughest games(Barca,Real,Bayern,Chelsea...).And again,you must have full-backs with "throw-in" PPM.

View attachment 229280

The SS are from my Leicester save,only 2nd season(I'm predicted 7th).
If you wanna know,this tactics use corner and throw-in exploits,so...if you don't like it,don't try it. :p
I'm using OI's from Predator thread,corner and throw in setup too,so..CREDIT GOES TO TFF9 !!!
He's my source of inspiration. ;) His Predator Ferocity v3 is better than this tactics,if you wanna know.
I created this tactics(tweaks if you like) because i always loved to use a 4231 tactic,and with roles chosed by me,same with the 4123 tactic.Besides,you'll don't have train anymore your wingers to play as ML/MR :)
You can get players filters and players attributes from Predator thread(if you want),TFF's are the best.

So...
1) Training:a)
Pre-season
General Training-Team Cohesion
Match preparation-Match Tactics
b)
In-season
General Training-Balanced
Match Preparation-Easy games:Att Movement
Tough/Away games:Def Positioning

2)

DL TAKES BOTH LEFT CORNERS AND LEFT THROW-IN'S.
DR TAKES BOTH RIGHT CORNERS AND RIGHT THROW-IN'S.

3)

OI's from Predator thread.

Some results:

View attachment 229273View attachment 229272View attachment 229271View attachment 229270

I know it's a **** OP,but at least,i tried :p
Feel free to try it ! ;)

Tactics:
1)
View attachment 229269
2)
View attachment 229268
Barca4eva ;)

Changed the mentality of S.M.A.S.H to standard as i felt i was getting overrun to often, so far has been working better. Averaging 35+ shots on goal, and limiting the opposition to less than 5. Good work

Changed the mentality of S.M.A.S.H to standard as i felt i was getting overrun to often, so far has been working better. Averaging 35+ shots on goal, and limiting the opposition to less than 5. Good work
Hhaahaha,same. I noticed that after some matches,+ few modifications-> v2 ;)

i ll test out few games and give some fedback xD can u screen us ur main striker rates ect / goals?

Thank you pal.
I suggest you,to change team mentality to Standard,for the SMASH tactic,more solid and creates way more chances. Tbh,i've closed this thread,don't have too much time for it,but I'm still playing with it.If you have best players on every position,you'll win almost all the games.

Thank you pal.
I suggest you,to change team mentality to Standard,for the SMASH tactic,more solid and creates way more chances. Tbh,i've closed this thread,don't have too much time for it,but I'm still playing with it.If you have best players on every position,you'll win almost all the games.

I will give that a go. Cheers.