Who do you think should win S.O.T.W Week 1??

• Dunc

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Ross-Galloway

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • AussieOchoa

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • ChelseaFan11

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Toddzy

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • MarcoFM23

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Nathan

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Toxicflame

Votes: 18 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ross-Galloway

Reaction score
So, here it is, voting time for the first week of the Signature of the Week competition. This weeks signature had to be made around the player Cristiano Ronaldo. We had quite a good response and the entries were all of very high standard. To read more about the rules click here. Members may not vote for themselves however members who took part may vote for others :)

The Entries

Dunc
ronaldosigz.jpg

Ross-Galloway
sotw3b.png

AussieOchoa
cronaldocopy.png

ChelseaFan11
ronaldo1u.jpg

Toddzy

MarcoFM23
2v1rz38.png

Nathan
RonaldoCR7-1.png

Toxicflame
cr9.jpg

Voting Closes on the 28/11/10 at 8:30PM
Winners will be announced shortly after
Get Voting!

Last edited:
I vote for Toxicflame. I don't know if you are gonna put up a poll, but I vote for his one.

I liked ChelseaFan11's aswell, but my vote is for toxic ;)

Thought so...

Tossing it up between ChelseaFan11 and Toddzy... won't make my decision today, too close to call. Great entries from everyone. Shows how much the standard has improved since the old SOTW Comps... :)

Think it is quite close. Dunc takes it for me though.

Probably should have made the it a public poll so people don't vote for themselves.

Some real quality there but my favourite is Ross-Galloway's

Because I didn't state earlier, I voted for Nathan :)

gosh I was hoping to start this comp then I realised that I will just fail with it like I failed with my world cup :(

Like Ross' but Toxicflame wins it for me. Like that it's different to the others. One of your best Toxicflame!

Compared to your first..
ozil-muller.jpg

Quite new to the site but I'm going to vote for Ross-Galloway, I think it was between him and Toxicflame for me