LovanoFM

Reaction score
View attachment 351439

S.S. Lazio - Club Information

View attachment 351438

A very decent club overall however they have got quite a lot of debt which is my first task! Some decent club icons such as Nesta and Di Canio. Also some very big rivalries with title contenders such as Juventus. Not being in a European competition could be quite beneficial as it allows me too focus on the league and try and get into the Champions League for next season.

----

The Transfers

View attachment 351432

We had a lot of work to do in the transfer market as we only really had one AML as Lulic is more suited to a ML position which is why I sold him.

View attachment 351429

We only had one LB when I joined which is Radu so I opted to sign a experienced one on a free so it didn't take any of my budget.

----

View attachment 351428

I will be playing a 4-2-3-1 and I only had 3 DM's in my squad so I decided to sell Ledesma to Napoli and in place of him sign Ekdal.

----

View attachment 351426

Keko is a very unusual player that I found when searching for players and he looks like a decent prospect. Baring in mind we already have Candreva I didn't really need a great player so he will do the job as backup.

----

View attachment 351425

I didn't actually realise that Schar was getting loaned back to Basel as part of the deal so a bit of a slip up on my part but we still have 3 CB's that should do a decent job for the first season.

----

View attachment 351423

Never used Mane before but I have seen him turn out pretty decent so I think its a good signing on my part. He will become our first choice AML right away.

----

View attachment 351422

Not quite like Alonso but a decent Argentinian playmaker that will play in CAM.

----

The First Team

View attachment 351421

A above average team I have got here and I think that we should do pretty well this season. I'm hoping to at least get into the Europa League for next season.

hope i'm wrong but that tactic looks over attacking.

I've recently started a story called walking in the shadow of el cholo would be good if you could have a look, give criticism/advice.

Gracias!

hope i'm wrong but that tactic looks over attacking.

I've recently started a story called walking in the shadow of el cholo would be good if you could have a look, give criticism/advice.

Gracias!

If you saw my Spurs story you would know its perfectly fine :)

awesome to see a new long term save from you. Huge loan debt right there so does that mean that the club value is only 1 mil pounds?

If you saw my Spurs story you would know its perfectly fine :)

haven't seen it no, just looks to me that in attacks there'll be no holding player in midfield to prevent counters.

awesome to see a new long term save from you. Huge loan debt right there so does that mean that the club value is only 1 mil pounds?

Pretty much until we clear some of it!

August & September

Juventus vs Lazio - Italian Super Cup Final

View attachment 351414

A decent performance against Juventus but I wasn't really expecting us to win this game considering Juve are by far the best team in Italy..

----

Udinese vs Lazio - Serie A

View attachment 351413

At 35 years old he is still a class player as shown as he takes apart Udinese on his own!

----

Lazio vs Cesena - Serie A

View attachment 351411

Just like the Udinese game only the one player getting on the score sheet for us as Candreva nets 2 against Cesena.

----

Chievo vs Lazio - Serie A

View attachment 351410

Goals galore in a tight game against Chievo but we came out on top with a late winner coming from Klose.

----

Lazio vs Sampdoria - Serie A

View attachment 351408

Back at home and 2 of our new signings impressed the fans by scoring goals. All in all a great victory against a decent Sampdoria side.

----

Sassuolo vs Lazio - Serie A

View attachment 351407

We should have won this game but Sassuolo held out for a draw.

----

Inter vs Lazio - Serie A

View attachment 351405

Inter played us out the park in this one so they deserved the win in all honesty.

----

League table

View attachment 351401

A decent start to the league sitting in 3rd position behind Napoli and Juventus.

Looking good so far :).
I remember Kleber was quality back in FM10.

let me guess you gave Parma a go it was a total mess and you gave up? i tried it and god they have like 280 players in there and i tried to sell everyone who is not in the fist team for free and no one got sold so i just gave up all hope

good luck for new story.

what kind of training are you using ? *sorry my english*

Yes! I'll be following this. I loved your Spurs one.

Good luck finding another Alonso ;)

haven't seen it no, just looks to me that in attacks there'll be no holding player in midfield to prevent counters.

10 league titles in a row and about 8 Champions Leagues tells me that its a perfectly fine tactic :)

let me guess you gave Parma a go it was a total mess and you gave up? i tried it and god they have like 280 players in there and i tried to sell everyone who is not in the fist team for free and no one got sold so i just gave up all hope

Yeah it disappointed me lol

October

Lazio vs Juventus - Serie A

View attachment 351303

When Juve went 2-0 up I thought it was game over but we made a shock come back which all started when Juve's keeper Storari conceded an own goal.

----

Napoli vs Lazio - Serie A

View attachment 351302

We overcome Napoli in a 7 goal thriller! When we went 3-0 up in 13 minutes I thought it was plain sailing from there on but Napoli got one back in the first half. Luckily enough we scored the first goal in the second half which was enough for us too hold on to. Dias was sent off late on but that didn't really affect us.

----

Lazio vs Atalanta - Serie A

View attachment 351301

Typical that Bonaventura scored for Atalanta because I was trying to sign him but I opted to go for Piatti instead..

----

Cagliari vs Lazio - Serie A

View attachment 351300

We couldn't find the net in this game so im glad we even got a point away from home. The luck wasn't going our way the whole game until Del Fabro scored in the wrong net!

----

League table

View attachment 351299

As expected Juventus are top of the table only losing one game which was against us. We sit in second level on points with Fiorentina and Cagliari follows closely behind.​

November & December

Lazio vs Palermo - Serie A

View attachment 351151

Another win at home as Palermo fall short this time.

----

Hellas Verona vs Lazio - Serie A

View attachment 351150

A much expected win against Verona as they sold star man Iturbe to Roma.

----

Lazio vs Genoa - Serie A

View attachment 351148

We are conceding quite a lot of goals but it doesn't really matter as we more than make up for it in the scoring goals department. Two goals from our CB's and 2 goals from Brazilian CAM Anderson.

----

Roma vs Lazio - Serie A

View attachment 351126

When Candreva missed a penalty I didn't think it was going to be our day but Anderson scored late in the first half extra time to give us a narrow win.

----

Lazio vs AC Milan - Serie A

View attachment 351124

Another big win against a average AC Milan side, I expected us too win this game but not by scoring 6 goals!

----

Torino vs Lazio - Serie A

View attachment 351122

We should have won this game in all honesty we played them off the park and I definitely wasn't expecting Torino's left back to score both their goals..

----

Lazio vs Parma - Serie A

View attachment 351119

A good win to round of the month as again Anderson gets the vital goal for us!

----

League table

View attachment 351117

Just behind Juventus still as they don't seem to draw as many games as we do. Napoli and Fiorentina are 6 points behind us so I am not to worried about them.​

January

Fiorentina vs Lazio - Serie A

View attachment 350539

Klose with another two big goals in a tough game against a very good Fiorentina squad.

----

Lazio vs Empoli - Serie A

View attachment 350538

We should have won this game and the fact we could only score a penalty is annoying..

----

Lazio vs Empoli - Italian Cup 1st Rnd

View attachment 350537

We beat them in the cup though in the same fixture comfortably.

----

Lazio vs Udinese - Serie A

View attachment 350536

WOW! Totally dominated by Udinese with legend Di Natale scoring two goals!

----

Lazio vs Torino - Serie A

View attachment 350535

Back to winning ways and a nice way to boost confidence after we was dominated by Udinese.

----

Cesena vs Lazio - Serie A

View attachment 350534

Very early goals for us as we score all 4 goals inside 25 minutes.

----

Lazio vs Chievo - Serie A

View attachment 350533

Klose came on as a sub and settled the game late on!

----

League table

View attachment 350532

Its a bit of a two horse race with Juventus now as Inter and Napoli are falling behind.​

After 1 season and you're fighting for the Serie A, will be following!