Reaction score

S.S Lazio The Blue Side Of Rome

SS_Lazio.png

History

Societa Sportiva Lazio commonly known as Lazio , is a professional Italian football club that is based in the city of Rome.The team, founded in 1900, play in the Serie A and have spent most of their history in the top tier of Italian football. Lazio have been Italian champions twice and have won the Coppa Italia five times and Supercoppa Italiana three times , and both the Uefa cup Winners Cup and Uefa super cup on one occasion.

Colours, Badges and Nicknames

Lazio's colours of white and sky blue were inspired by the national emblem of Greece, due to the fact that Lazio is a mixed sports club this was chosen in recognition of the fact that the Ancient Olympic Games and along with it the sporting tradition in Europe is linked to Greece.Lazio wore a shirt which was divided into white and sky blue quarters, with black shorts and socks.The club's colours have led to their Italian nickname of biancocelesti.Lazio's traditional club badge and symbol is the eagle, which was chosen by founding member Luigi Bigiarelli.

Manager

Reja was born in the village of Lucinico ( Slovene Locnik ) near the border between Italy and Slovenia, He was born into Slovenian family and is a member of the Slovene minority in Italy.He is fluent in Slovene , Italian and Friulan.Married to Livia in 1969, he met his wife while rooming with Fabio Capello in Ferrara. Livia was close friends with Capello's future wife Laura but the romance only started when he discovered the guy he assumed was her boyfriend was actually her twin brother.

9k=

Key Player

Andre Dias

images

Andre Dias will be at the heart at my defenses, he is 31 and i will be looking to find his long term replacement. He best skills are Marking, Tackling and Aggression, he will be my DC so he will be one my main men.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32952&d=1265042597