olimaster123

Reaction score
I am Aston Villa playing my first friendly against a un-known team called Gladbach. I play my first team with the formation 4-2-3-1 and i get destroyed 5-0. I keep losing games i couldnt, am i missing something on fm?

Firstly a thread called :s is just clearly wrong.
Secondly this is in the wrong section
Thirdly you should of posted here
Fourthly this doesn't merit a thread

Fifthly Gladbach are not unkown

Last edited:
well you start a thread saying you lost 5-0 to what you call a unknown team... what you expect us to say.. its alright son chin up keep going one day you'll beat them .. ?

maybe tell me what i can do to make it better? But you do what you always do and concentrate on the thread name or where the thread should be place

alright... btw i never said anythin bout thread placing

1. Change tactics obviously dont work
2. Change formation...
3. Change personal

Other than that i cnt really say anythin else

maybe tell me what i can do to make it better? But you do what you always do and concentrate on the thread name or where the thread should be place

If you say that we should not concentrate on where the thread should be placed then people will start posting nonsense threads in wrong portions

For eg.

"I laav Cheryl Cole" in the Tactics and Training Section

Well yes because if not the forum would be a mess and impossible to use and navigate, if you used the search bar you would see that there is a thread already about this which I have linked to in a previous post where you can ask people what tactic to use without receiving a hostile reception as you have an awful title, OP, and it is in the wrong section.

Also, you really think that :s is a legitimately good title for a thread asking for tactic help.It's the equivalent of me starting a thread about FM Base and calling it :), does not make sense does it.

Also if you don't like it leave.

Also, why don't you guys answer his question, instead of bickering away. It's awful!

Have a go at downloading a few tactics, or maybe make the match prep on full :)

I love these forums and when i saw the thread title it was just funny, so im not really gonna help, just laugh cause you named your thread something ridiculous ( i mean really, we are supposed to know what its about with this :S, it could mean anything, such as i heard my mom and dad last night having *** or i just ****** myself) try be more clear and dont worry so much about friendly results

guys give olimaster a break he is new everyone is new at one point
EDIT: Hes sort of new

I love these forums and when i saw the thread title it was just funny, so im not really gonna help, just laugh cause you named your thread something ridiculous ( i mean really, we are supposed to know what its about with this :S, it could mean anything, such as i heard my mom and dad last night having *** or i just ****** myself) try be more clear and dont worry so much about friendly results

I heard that the other day :mad:

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

guys give olimaster a break he is new everyone is new at one point
EDIT: Hes sort of new

I stopped being a n00b at reserve

@olimaster, next time to avoid hostile reception take these steps

1) Search for similar thread
2) Post in correct section
3) Clear title
4) Detailed OP

[
---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

I stopped being a n00b at reserve[/QUOTE]

Well he might not have stopped being a n00b yet