SA-MP (San Andreas Multiplayer)

Tezzz

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone got it?

I have but stopped playing it about 6 months ago, got back into it yesterday just to test out a few new features and all. Might make a part-time server with a few stunts and stuff on.

For all of you who don't know what it is; SA-MP is an online modification that makes GTA San Andreas multi-player! It's free to download once you already have GTA SA.

www.sa-mp.com

I have GTA SA for my laptop tried to put it into my old laptop but the graphics were too jumpy soo I'll try putting it in my new laptop and download on Sunday and give you a shout!

The 0.3 was the best upgrade ever. The recent version is a bit messy for me though. It takes a couple of times to close and start before I actully can get in-game and it can crash without warning at some moments :S But it's a great game and I still prefer it than the other GTA multiplayers. I hope the community lives for a long time.

How long you been playing it for mate? I started back in 2007.. was on and off towards the end of 2009. Got back into a bit last week, amazing changes to it.

Best type of server was roleplay 8)

Started in 2006 myself, the year SA:MP was made. I was relatively active and played around different servers. I used to be an active RP player but I've quit with it and only play at gamemode servers for now. I prefer RP servers with a small community since that way, everyone knows everyone and it becomes much better and fun to play but they're very hard to find :p