Sacked a day after I started at a new club...

Reaction score
Towards the end of the Scottish season Hibernian sacked their manager. I applied and asked to be sign the end of the season. I got the job and was appointed 15th May.

However, a few days later the Scottish Premier league ended and the board called me up to ask why the club had performed so badly that season and then sacked me for not meeting expectations....

Is there any way around this bug? I have a save at my old club but my contract is already set for Hibs...

This is f*cked up! :ROFLMAO: I don't think there is a solution to this... also never heard of this bug before? This sucks for your save, what year are you?

I'm in 2023. I was managing in the scottish championship which ended I guess a day before the Prem. So they judged me as if I was the manager and I had to manage the last game of the season. (which I won)

I reloaded a ton of times and managed to ask for more time. Then when the season ended they set out new vision for the club and said they were excited to have me at the club... So confused....