Sacked after 3 games!!!!

boozemonster

Reaction score
i have just received my marching orders 3 games into the season, from the peasant chairman of Vauxhall! without warning too.

it came to match day 4 and i was sacked the morning before.

i was in 3rd place, 2 wins and a draw +7GD
i didnt apply for other jobs.
didnt abuse the players, or officials
was under the wage budget
signed 2 players on a free
and only let one player go on a free
my finances were in order
i didnt give an ultimatum, all i did was ask for a parent club, and bang; sacked... bastards!

Last edited:
Are you quite sure you weren't knocking his wife off? lol:D

Get a job at a rival club and show him what he missed out on.REVENGE!

i have just received my marching orders 3 games into the season, from the peasant chairman of Vauxhall! without warning too.

it came to match day 4 and i was sacked the morning before.

i was in 3rd place, 2 wins and a draw +7GD
i didnt apply for other jobs.
didnt abuse the players, or officials
was under the wage budget
signed 2 players on a free
and only let one player go on a free
my finances were in order
i didnt give an ultimatum, all i did was ask for a paent club, and bang; sacked... bastards!

I experienced the same!! with Vauxhall, 5 games in and sacked.

I had W2 L2 D1.
Paul Taylor was sold as they accepted a bid, I complained in a press interview and bang, I was asked to clear my desk.

some sort of error with the chairman?

that's pretty bad.
maybe you should burglarise him.
take everything he has
and ebay it all.
then, give it to charity,
he'll then be a chairty case and beg, therefore lose his pride
hence; leaving you the better, and richer, man.
thats what i would do in your situation

intrigued to why this happened I loaded up a RT Editor to look at the possible reasons behind this,

it seems that im a disliked person with the rating being 100 (the Highest) so it seems the club hated me, wonder why? must have been a bug?

found a definite bug in the game i was playing though, i had 2 players exactly the same name, exactly the same position (this wasnt the bug, i stupidly signed someone with the same name, in the same position)...
one got injured so i brought on the other at half time, but it said the replacement was injured too, he wasnt when it went to highlights and his peronal info, but on the tactics screen it said he was.

Are you on the siforums? maybe worth posting the error?

Are you on the siforums? maybe worth posting the error?

maybe, the player problem is a tiny bug and hardly worth bothering about so i dont think thats a big deal, its not often you have that scenario,

as for the chairman hating me, well isnt that realistic? some people just dont get on. it obviously doesnt happen that often, or loads of people would have complained about it...
...as for realism, if you joined a club as manager with sunday league experience and the chairman took as dislike to you, he would sack you straight off, i think thats true to life, he maybe wouldnt sack an ex-pro, but a nobody, he'd have no worries.

edit*

i retired and loaded up my profile again and took over the same club and all was fine. he loves me now, fickle *******

That's still really odd though mate. Is your real name 'Clough' and are you sure you weren't managing Leeds? :D

Doubt it I went on holiday for round 8 months while I went down the centre came back to find I still have my job so meh.

I'm close to that recor4d in my first game with everton! Just lost 3-0 at home to Bolton, 3-0 to Arsenal and 4-3 to WBA
Doops

Anyone tried QPR? Flavio like the change managers in RL so wonder if he does the same in game...