GenesisBit

Reaction score
He was with me for years but his stats were very low. Two (or it was maybe three) days befre every match he would advise me to go with attacking or defensive training.

I then sacked him, brought in a new director of football but he was not been advising me yet.
In fact I am still getting messages from my old director of football saying he has compiled a report on the opposition (and it has no mention on attacking or defending).
Is this normal? Do I need to wait until the end of the season or something?

By the looks Of it, its your assistant manager that has provided you with this feedback all the time. Nice sacking though :)

By the looks Of it, its your assistant manager that has provided you with this feedback all the time. Nice sacking though :)

Hmm I'm pretty sure it wasn't but im not 100%. I loaded up my save a while ago and searched through my messages in it, can't find any of them I got from him which is really weird. I feel like I am going insane now 8-|

Anywho, can you direct me to the option to start getting those messages again? I just played two matches and got none so I am never sure on what training I should be doing!

Like TBH said it sounds like it's someone else who's giving you them not your DoF. Just check staff responsibilities to make sure.

I'm not quite sure what setting I should be assigning. I think it should be personal assistant under training? It was left blank so I just filled it now.

View attachment 331672