Sacked!! For no reason??

moffster

Reaction score
Ok, i'l set the picture, West ham have been relgated and Zola is sacked, i leave Leverkusen to take up the post.
Starting off in the championship and ive no money for transfers, ok i can handle that, West Ham shud ave a gud enuf team to go straight back up and they do!
I'm in tfifth with seven games to go and the next thing the club goes into administration, docked 10 points and out of the playoffs. Lose to Arsenal in Fa Cup Semi Final and Im sacked!!!
Unfortunate or Ridiculous?

its not really no reason then is it!

you let the finances go so bad you lost the play off spot , should have got rid of some big earners , as if theyre still there you should be better than 5th!

yep wages have got that bad they can't afford certain wages this may or may not of been your fault and maybe the board couldnt afford your wages so have decided to sack you.

It could also lead to a board takeover so the new board may want a new manager.

just to set the record straight- long time player since champ/man 01/02, and i know how to manage finances. I can understand how u wud have thought that was the problem from the original post but my wage bill was well below budget and club was in monthly profit. It was the result against arsenal in the FA Cup that got me the sack?? Doesn't seem right!

well you said you went in to administration and got ten points deducted so im assuming your finanaces were ****, and im sure that didnt help your job security

Not a club takeover either!! Again i can understand how that wud cause it.

ya we went into administration, thats the thing it all happened in the space of five days in the game. Went from financially sound to unstable because of nothing.

credit crunch is hitting us all ;)

I would have sacked you for been in 5th with 7 games to go, you should have already had the league wrapped up!

I would have sacked you for been in 5th with 7 games to go, you should have already had the league wrapped up!

Yeah Dis Guys Right 5th With 7 Games To Go What Were Playing At?
Bad Tactics And Buys I Say ;)

he's probably playing ashton and bellamy up front - no wonder he was 5th.

based on the info provided the sacking was deserved.

I think he came looking for sympathy but left battered and bruised.

But yeh. You deserved to be sacked after being 5th :)