Nando9

Reaction score
Be aware guys, I got sacked by liverpool as the board warned me about valdes being unhappy and that I wouldn't sell him. Tried to sell him but as it was out of window I had no chance. He wanted me too bring in a Spanish player but still wasn't in a transfer window. I think it's very harsh that this can be a sackable offence.

Be aware guys, I got sacked by liverpool as the board warned me about valdes being unhappy and that I wouldn't sell him. Tried to sell him but as it was out of window I had no chance. He wanted me too bring in a Spanish player but still wasn't in a transfer window. I think it's very harsh that this can be a sackable offence.

I'd report this is a bug. Definitely sound unreasonable

I tweeted miles jacboson who said it's a valid reason on the game too get sacked. Unbelievable. Where can it be reported as a bug?

******* ****. I've got him and he's unhappy. Good job January is a week away!!

I tweeted miles jacboson who said it's a valid reason on the game too get sacked. Unbelievable. Where can it be reported as a bug?

Unless you specify that you're outside a transfer window and was not give long enough to get to one, it's perfectly justified.
Find out if loaning him out would have satisfied the "sell" criteria.

It doesn't make sense. It would, if it was a club legend (in your case, Gerrard), but Valdes is a new signing, and you get sacked just for him? And on top of it, outside the window is definitely strange, I'd try to get more info about this, if I were you;;

I've been warned about it but managed to turn it around, again with Liverpool. Don't suppose it would happen with Newcastle....

That's what's annoying about it. I let him have a months leave and he come back and I got sacked as the board warned me if he and the squad were upset then I would get sacked. Started a new save with liverpool and swerving valdes and brang in sirigu.

It might not happen with Newcastle, but after getting them to the Champions league, I was sacked for asking for a slight budged increase on the 4.8mil I was given.

Which is actually pretty true to life!

This ... morale...

for me it all was going well after runing my sevilla tactic testing save.

team was playing well, scoring for fun and Carlos Bacca was scoring over 50 goals the first season in all comps. I had Håvard nilsen as backup striker wile my youth ones was out on loan to get experience.
Then out of the blue Bacca wanted new contract. he wanted over 200 000 a week, and for anyone managing Sevilla, you know thats not going to happend with the current financial situation.

So i couldent offer him an improved deal and i told him that the finances was just not there, reaction? he accepted it, hsi agent put me as fierce disslike. As a compromise i told Carlos i would offer him a new deal by the end of next season,and he accepted it.
seems like no issue at all. But during 2nd season i could not do it becasue his agent dident allowe us to go into negotiations.
I talked to carlos to sack his agent but he refused, so i warned him transfer list unless signing new deal. He dident want to leave so he wanted to negotiate, 2 bad his agent refused.....

He got ****** becasue my promise of new contract dident happend and now he disrupted my whole squad ><

i got 3-4 players in green, rest orange or red ranting on about how i misstreated Bacca, and altho i did everything i could it now spirals out of controll. Players wanting first team fortball and despite getting 60% + starting ratio still rages about it.

Roberto Pereyra wanted a transfer becasue he was not registrated to play in the La Liga despite he was, and teammates asked my why i sold him(????) i never did he is one of my key midtfielders playing 80% + of the games. ><

So u think it ends there? noooooo, now praising a player or holding team meeting has no inpact at all even if i get a positive response.
I know i wil lget sacked despite winning the league, CL and cup, and my reaction to this now is to save frequently until the day comes were i will release all sevilla players on free, flip the board off and take over elche or some other low team and shuffle it into their face!

Raging IS GOOD!

si patch plz ><

Holy ****. Managed to pull off a giant killing in the Scottish Cup where I took my struggling Montrose side (in second season now, promoted via play offs in first season and lower half of the table of League One) to St Johnstone and won 1-0. The next day, a fringe player asked for a transfer and I asked to continue the conversation later.....SACKED.

Favourites for 9th in League Two - PROMOTED then a shock cup win and out the door. They will crash and burn without me.

Going to keep going with this save though and see how long it takes to work my way up.

I hope SI fix this ASAP and own up to the fact they screwed it up. This completely lopsided player power is ruining a lot of people's saves at the moment!