what teams have you been managing?

Id just stick with it. If your new to the game you have two options...Go with Man City and challenge for the league or play as somebody like wolves and narrowly avoid relegation and build the team up...If a tactic isnt working give the team about ten games to see if it works,if not then try a diffrent tactic.

Last edited:
Id just stick with it. If your new to the game you have two options...Go with Man City and challenge for the league or play as somebody like wolves and narrowly avoid relegation and build the team up...If a tactic isnt working keep changing it until you find one that suits :)

thats the 1st error u can make. u need to give time to your team to get adapted to the tatic.

Yeah, tell us the teams please.

But stick at it and get some tips from this site.

its the only team i want to play as havant and waterlooville both times and going for a third.

the reason behind it is because i want to build a team up into the premier league and i feel ill enjoy it more by doing this but obviously this isnt much fun.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

i cant download on this computer atm

its the only team i want to play as havant and waterlooville both times and going for a third.

the reason behind it is because i want to build a team up into the premier league and i feel ill enjoy it more by doing this but obviously this isnt much fun.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

i cant download on this computer atm

Buy gifton noel-williams (sp) he is all you need for the first season.

thats the 1st error u can make. u need to give time to your team to get adapted to the tatic.

My apologies,i worded that incorrectly,have edited that post now to say what i should have.

Back on topic now,Maybe try using a downloaded tactic off the site.

And i always find that my players react better when im harsh in team talks

i have £0 transfer budget, i've signed ade akinbiyi.

thanks ill check it out mfage1

As above, try a download tactic or browse. But you really do have to be patient, and as previously said, stick with it. Or try a bigger team first, and get used to the tactic side-LLM is a lot harder sometimes. But you do have to give the tactics time, and allow players to gel. Use the team blending preparation too, that might help. But use the tips already mentioned, or posted in the relative threads. I did that, and i'm now in the premiership with my team. There's some really clued in people when it comes to tactics and advice, and strongly urge you to take it in. It will help

okay thanks, this is my big issue i'm winning 3-1 now and will probably win the next few games then i begin to lose then consistently lose.

try issuing the touchline instructions to vary the play, or swap formations. If you use the same formation/tactic repeatedly, it'll be pretty much countered by the game

okay thank you i will try that, i did try and completely change tactics etc but i continued to lose but ill try.

Ad akinbiyi, he was shocking when he was at burnley (but at times, magical :p)

If you're winning, keep going and see how it goes. Usually if you start to drop form, it's because you've kept everything the same for too long, and other teams know how to counter you - just like in real football. An example would be Stoke City; they can't rely on the long throw as much because teams know and are prepared for it.