tHOMIEs

Reaction score
this is just a foolish game, I only played 13 games i la liga and sitting 8th only 2 points of the 4th place which is the goal.

Already qualified for CHL knockout phrase.

Through to the next round in Copa del rey.

200k under my wage budget and beated Real Madrid 2-4 on Bernabeu.

I'am, playing valencia and just started to get familiar with the tactic and playing the new people onto the squad I get sacked after loosing 2-1 in Malaga after controlling the game!!

what a JOKE!!!

Maybe club in debt lol...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Did you make any board promises that you didn't keep? Like play attacking football etc.

what season expectations did you choose when picking for your transfer budget? that usually is the reason why people end up getting sacked as there not meeting the expectations.

been in 8th then you would be failing the expectations, but only been 2 points off im not sure then why you would be sacked.

Do you know who they replaced you with and what playing experience did you start with? Maybe they replaced you with a highly experienced popular manager????? Happens in real life

no quit the game when i was sacked, I choose sunday league footballer, thats what my level is!

have never tried this in my fm life (been 6 years)

8th is quite far off 4th though and the game doesn't tend to realise you're controlling the game that much unless you have play possession football or play attacking football in Board Promises. Sunday League footballer means the board aren't going to have much patience with you. It also causes low morale and motivation, therefore creating low squad harmony. That's going to be especially apparent with the new players you mentioned.

All those factor could have contributed. Although, you'll need to give us more info. Like how unhappy the board was, were there any signs, what was your job status? To be able to tell if it actually is a bug or if it is you being sacked. Also, aren't you Malaga? I wouldn't have thought their chairman would have much patience.

it seems to be a bug, i tried to play it all over and this time i got sacked again after the game against malaga, this time i was on a 6th place 2 point of 4th place, and just before the game my job status was stable!!!