coxy1234

Reaction score
I am managing Cambridge United and am in the 2016/2017 season... I have been in the playoffs twice and always finish in a higher place than predicted. This season i am on a 8 game unbeaten run when suddenly i am sacked for "failing to drop" one of my best players. I had a meeting at the start of the season and the board asked me to drop him so i did for a couple of games and then played him. What is also confusing is that although he is in the reserves, has had a warning and is currently injured they still sack me!

Amything i can do to avoid being sacked as i have a backup save a week back in-game ?

thank you

Ah shame to see you've been sacked from the mighty U's who I support! I think the board ultimatums are a bit bugged. I was sacked at Corinthians after being told I must win 3 of the next 5. I then proceded to 18 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses and I was sacked by the board who cited not meeting the required points tally in 5 games...

that does suck! I had a great start with reading, won 18, drew 2 lost 0, then a tycoon takes over and as they do, they want to usually hire a new manager, so they watch me and i lost a match vs Leicester 4-3 and boom, straight after the match i get the sack and they hire some one else, i started the game again due to the rage.

Sorry to hear too Cambridge U is a great save and my local club :)
Games bugged at the moment. which sucks alot!!! happened to me managing Aston Villa... demanded wins i got them but sacked.
Only way you can get around this bug right now is to add yourself back at manager if you want to still be Cambridge manager