Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Sacked???

ajw

Reaction score
Well you see...one day I was Wrexham manager,doing well...after a game I wasnt. Its queer cos I didnt even get a message to say I was sacked, and the board and fans were pleased with my performance. There was no news or anything,but my history just reads 'sacked as manager of Wrexham'!!!

Wtf?!

ajw

Reaction score
Must be,its ****** queer. Im at Q.P.R now

Reaction score
:eek: nooooooooo Basterds!!! how many years was it?

Reaction score
there is a big bug in the game even after getting the 6.0.2 patch you could be doing better than the board expectations and then bang they sack you.
It has happened to a few players in my online clan game one of them was southampton manager 2nd in championship and was about 8 or points above 3rd and level with top on GD and the board sacked him

Reaction score
Wrexham board dislike you ~ (Joking)
anyway..i agree that there is a bug even after you get 6.02 patch..but so far i'm not lucky enough to get sack yet ^^ , just happen some non-major small bug

ajw

Reaction score
Kris said:
:eek: nooooooooo Basterds!!! how many years was it?
It was my sixth season. I got relegated from the Chamionship by two points, and i was in Feb 2011 in second place in League 1 when it happened

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe the board found out about your 'relationships' with the ball boys :p

ajw

Reaction score
Sean said:
Maybe the board found out about your 'relationships' with the ball boys :p
*slaps Sean with a large trout*

They knew about that and were Ok about it...

Its not like they were unhappy with me though,the confidence screen said pleased with my performance

Reaction score
Do you have a bro or that who could have made 500 requests :D