Sacked???

ajw

Reaction score
Well you see...one day I was Wrexham manager,doing well...after a game I wasnt. Its queer cos I didnt even get a message to say I was sacked, and the board and fans were pleased with my performance. There was no news or anything,but my history just reads 'sacked as manager of Wrexham'!!!

Wtf?!

Must be,its ****** queer. Im at Q.P.R now

:eek: nooooooooo Basterds!!! how many years was it?

there is a big bug in the game even after getting the 6.0.2 patch you could be doing better than the board expectations and then bang they sack you.
It has happened to a few players in my online clan game one of them was southampton manager 2nd in championship and was about 8 or points above 3rd and level with top on GD and the board sacked him

Wrexham board dislike you ~ (Joking)
anyway..i agree that there is a bug even after you get 6.02 patch..but so far i'm not lucky enough to get sack yet ^^ , just happen some non-major small bug

Kris said:
:eek: nooooooooo Basterds!!! how many years was it?

It was my sixth season. I got relegated from the Chamionship by two points, and i was in Feb 2011 in second place in League 1 when it happened

Maybe the board found out about your 'relationships' with the ball boys :p

Sean said:
Maybe the board found out about your 'relationships' with the ball boys :p

*slaps Sean with a large trout*

They knew about that and were Ok about it...

Its not like they were unhappy with me though,the confidence screen said pleased with my performance

Do you have a bro or that who could have made 500 requests :D