danielwishart

Reaction score
right, let me set the picture first. I'm in my 5th season with Aston Villa and I've transformed them into title winners every season. I'm at the start of the 5th season (September) and I've signed a new contract. Problem is that I changed the wages to my old salary to save the club money. I did this and my contract has no expiry date so I get to a certain date (28th) and get the sack for the reason "to bring someone fresh in" yet my fan and board confidence was at 'untouchable' so is there any way around this? I don't really want to start again. :S

Have you recently been taken over? New boards tend to like to replace a manager.

just a thought but if teh board and fans have that much confidence in you, you could just apply for the job, although there probably is a better solution.

Puddz - No, I've been at Aston Villa for 5 years now...
sammyt - I tried that but because they sacked me they don't want me back. :mad:

you could download fmrte and edit your contract...

Have you got any back up saves to the aston villa game, if so try one of them.

This happened to me - was about five seasons with Palace won champs league, Europa etc then for no reason they sacked me. Had to start with another club and just got bored. Not really into re-loading games so on to the next challenge I suppose. Maybe it is bug or something.