Sad people abaut the tactics, transfers and etc in FM 2018

rafpietrzyk

Reaction score
Hello, I have recently read a lot of regrets about how this FM is difficult How hard is it to buy players? How many injuries do people put in tactics here and this does not work, it does not work and so on and so on.It really makes me laugh and annoy me at the same time.
I'm a big fan of Football Manager even when he was a Championship Manager. My adventure began with him from Championship Manager 4 and since then I have been playing in every version.
And according to my opinion, FM is growing! it's getting harder every year and that's it! I remember a few years ago that it was enough to buy the best players, set one tactic and you always won everything everywhere.
People complain about the price of footballers in FM are unrealistic that just any game costs a lot and the star can be bought cheaply.
See how real life transfers take place as the prices for the weak players have gone up
and with time it is also going to buy a great player for a lower amount of the example of Ozil or Sanchez.
People complain about the mass of injuries and the tactics what people put here not working.See how many injuries are in the real world, that sometimes clubs play without a few key players this is normal.
Now in FM you have to take care of everything to use different tactics because FM learns after some time you use tactics.
It is not enough to download tactics from the net and put it on every opponent because each opponent plays differently at home or away and each one has other players.Now you have to follow how the opponents are playing change the tactics under the given rivals, change the details.
The same goes for training, you have to have the right trainers to understand him when you need to give the player less training or harder trening.
And the most important remember people before you complain is just a game !!! You can never do it to 100% reflect reality!
That is why, in my opinion, this FM is one of the best in history and develops year by year, going more and more towards realism and becoming more difficult! Bravo for SI!

not a bravo
1 / infact ,si needs to have different modes ,for example real mode ,half real , superstar , invincible ,etc
we play not just to experience with the game, we play becuz our team loses in real life or we want to retaliate in the game , so what you need is a game that caters for all types of people

2/ I know that this game is getting harder too much that it gets nonsense , oliver giroud scores 25 26 goals in PL, that is nonsense , and FB not defending at all no matter how you instructs them , tight mark ,close down, mark specific players ,

​3/ On top of that ,you have no test drive at all for newbies, for example, Im football fan but Idk wtf is a shadow striker or a regista , and how they play in different situation , you need a practice for this without having to exit and load save . also make it more realistic , for example , players with 14 acceleration can run past 17 in a race ,that is not possible , for example when winger are faced against faster FB, they can get past them easily

https://community.sigames.com/topic/368285-pace-in-fm-and-in-real-life/