SamPeters

Reaction score
As my laptop packed up last week, I had to get it fixed so I lost both my Brighton and Bournemouth games so I needed a new challenge.

Quite a few people have mentioned the SAF Challenge so that is what I will be doing.

My next post will be the update on who I will be taking over

Good luck man, good to have someone to compare to!

So I have holidayed the game up to 6th November 2015

r94g82.jpg

And it's Sunderland

As you can see they are pretty much on par with how they are in real life so this will be a massive challenge for me, they were also knocked out of the Capital One Cup in the fourth round by Stoke City so I will have to wait until the cup until I can go for a domestic trophy this season.

Also because of the real life situation I will be trying as much as I can to release Adam Johnson, if I can not then he will rot in the reserves until I can sell him off in January

106.png

November 2015
premierleaguelogo.png

Game 12
15hbeqb.jpg

We got off to a great start with the match with Defoe getting a goal against his old club which gave us a little bit of hope but ultimately the quality of Tottenham Hotspur came through but also the score line did not reflect the overall look on the game as we held our own great throughout the match which gives me some positive thoughts for the rest of the season as we now focus on our next match, the big derby match against Newcastle United

My Player of the Match was Yann M'Vila, A great performance from him today and looked very solid in midfield and made some great tackles during the match and will be one of our key players on our fight for survival this season
premierleaguelogo.png

Game 13
s5znk6.jpg

We did it, A brilliant performance in the derby today and it has given everyone connected with the club a great feeling and have ended a run of
11 games without a win so hopefully we can use this result as one to kick start our way to survival

My Player of the Match was Costel Pantilimon, A brilliant day in goal for Costel, Even though a goal was conceded he was brilliant and commanded the team well today and is slowly edging out Mannone as my first choice Goalkeeper
premierleaguelogo.png

Game 14
35k3nyw.jpg

The loss today did not reflect the match at all, I was very proud of my players today with the effort they all put in, it was unfortunate that Kaboul got sent off today but it was a pleasing performance overall.

My Player of the Match was Yann M'Vila, Another brilliant performance today and he put away a great effort to get us back into the game and also slotted in well at center back after Kaboul's sending off

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 19th
13yosjb.jpg

Capital One Cup: Knocked Out in Fourth Round by Stoke City - Before I became manager
FA Cup: Not Yet Entered

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
488168808-fabio-borini-of-sunderland-during-the-gettyimages.jpg

Fabio Borini - 5

Most Assists
483472948-sebastian-larsson-of-sunderland-in-action-gettyimages.jpg

Sebastian Larsson - 3

Most Man of the Matches
costel-pantilimon-sunderland.jpg

West+Bromwich+Albion+v+Sunderland+CtHskbQCU6fl.jpg

Costel Pantilimon + Valentin Roberge - 2

Yellow Cards
483126590-sunderland-unveil-new-signing-yann-mvila-at-gettyimages.jpg

Yann M'Vila -

Red Cards
Younes%20Kaboul.jpg

Younes Kaboul - 1

Top Rating

Yann M'Vila - 7.07

Overall
Despite two losses this month, they were against top teams in Tottenham Hotspur and Everton and in both of them games we did put in good performance but I was absolutely delighted to get the win over the big rivals on the toon, Newcastle United and with these three performances I am confident of our chances to stay in the league this season.

Player of the Month

Yann M'Vila

A great month for Yann and has been solid in training as well as on the field and has also helped me out as I get to know the team and what our best formation will be going into the rest of the season

Take Two

I have decided to start this up again and will be having to holiday to November 6th again to see which team I will get this time round

LET'S DO THIS

For those that may not know what the Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge is

He took charge on 6 November 1986, when Manchester United were 19th in the Premier League and it took him six years to win his first title,
so the rules of the challenge are:
  • Holiday the game until 6 November, and take charge of the team in 19th place;
  • Stay at that team until you have achieved 'domination';
  • Buy only 8 players per season, as that was the highest number of first team players he ever signed in a season, and the max spend was £62m a season;
  • Have a focus on youth development like Ferguson e.g. the Class of 92 whilst also buying players to strengthen the squad in the first time.
The targets for the challenge in terms of competitions are:
  1. Win a domestic cup within 4 years
  2. Win a league title within 7 years
  3. Win a league and cup double within 7 years
  4. Win a league, cup and Champions League treble within 13 years.
All of these achievements above were all successfully accomplished by Ferguson during his reign.

I will update these as of when they are completed

You update this only when you achieve a objective? Or are Im misumderstood something?

You update this only when you achieve a objective? Or are Im misumderstood something?
I understand the confusion, I meant the post above your comment will be update when completed like if I win a domestic cup I will put beside it the year it was done but I will do monthly posts on here like I do with all my other games

So we are at November 6th and here is the team I will be taking over
2elqfww.jpg

I am very shocked that it's Southampton but I am also delighted as I feel I have a great squad to work with and with having one of the best youth set ups with the players that have come out of it over the years, I will be looking to bring a few up